Sideways

>Better spider-man than spider-man
>The best Latino superhero in comics
>Fucking Morrison is going to write him

How can one spic be so based
Is Rocafort leaving going to effect sales?

Attached: Sideways.jpg (1175x1800, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9_l5N64bTY
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVp_g_RV7E
strawpoll.me/15331496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>The best Latino superhero in comics
Jaime Reyes still exists user. He also did the Spider-Man thing better so far

Grant Morrison probably won't do more than 5 issues. He is only saving Didio one more time.

These two issues were super mediocre. The only really good thing is art. And without Rocafort what's the point of this book?

You are reading a cheaper Miles Morales book and liking it

>Better Spider-Man than Spider-Man

What does this even mean? Are you just trying to trigger marvelfags?

>Rocafort on BB
That'd be sexy

>Op’s Spoiler
Is anyone reading the comic just for the art?

Miles Morales doesn't have a bunch of MILFS and his mom and twin sisters all pining for a piece of his dick.

I hope Ernie doesn’t die. Although his mom’s big speech last issue was a major death flag too

>Are you just trying to trigger marvelfags?

Obviously. He wouldn't hyping up such a worthless book otherwise if not for companywar bullshit.

SIDEWAYS #5
Written by JUSTIN JORDAN • Art by ROBERT GILL • Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
After the devastating loss of one of the most important people in his life, Derek James tries to throw himself into being the hero Sideways to distract himself. Unfortunately, new villain the Showman has arrived to tear those wounds right back open.
On sale JUNE 13 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Attached: 1521561567607.jpg (922x1400, 398K)

morrison you say?
fuck now I have to get invested in this flash in the pan

Sideways is the Spot series we never got.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9_l5N64bTY
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVp_g_RV7E

>user clearly didn't read miles during his ultimate run.

Also

He tried to bank on his powers through twitch.

If that's suppose to be the modern version of peters amateur wrestling days then please good god cancel the comic now.

Sideways is the Spot not Spider man seeMarvel doesn't wanted to hear him out but DC did.

It looks like Sideways is cowering away from not!J Jonah Jameson's penis.

When is Morrison suppose to be on the book?

>Rocafort
It will. But it depends you get someone to draw this action euro-anime style or something equal.

>Miles
>Pulling bullshit powers out from nowhere
>Never have any difficulty in his superhero career
>Only less of a Mary Sue than Silk
How are they the same?

Sideways reminds me more of Static than Peter now that I’m reading him. He’s like the middle ground between the two, but he’s distinct enough to be his own guy.

Yup. Expect a lot of complaining at issue #5.

They are nothing alike and you know it

How many times are you going to make this thread

Spic spiderman.

And yet he's somehow more interesting than Miles in just 2 issues. Go figure

Only thing that interesting about him is that he ripping off spiderman.

And Marvel ripped off Darkseid, and Deathstroke, and so on. The big 2 have been doing it back and forth for years. Spider-Man doesn't have a monopoly on teenage heroes.

JUSt like Miles!

You'll all abandon him when Rocafort leaves, guaranteed.

I want to see what Morrison does, so I'm sticking around for now

Miles got a excuse, he was a legacy of a spiderman. And not just a new hero.

I mean yes Sideways is obviously
Spider-man but he also a distinct character all on his own. I'm genuinely interested in Him and I think he's one of the strongest teen heroes since Kamela.

Only in design thanos is the same as Darkseid
Deadpool is way different from deathstroke.

Miles is just a reskin of Peter. Derek already has his own thing going

Too bad Jaime's only good run is his original post-Crisis book. New 52 was garbage and Rebirth took too long to get into a groove and by then it was already too late.

>The best Latino superhero in comics

Attached: images.jpg (382x385, 23K)

Reborth never hit a grove. Fuck griffens the man needs to retire. Somehow it mamaged to be worse than the time he wrote midnighter.

Don't pretend it wasn't shameless copying. And Derek is way different than Peter, so I guess its fair.
What a damn shame that whole mess is. Finally get a Ted/Jaime team up book, and it's written like shit. I'm beginning to think Reyes is only relevant because of his powers/costume

Attached: Blue Beetle Reyes.jpg (900x1384, 851K)

>Kamela

Nope, I like him for being a mix between Spider-Man and Spot.

I also had the idea of Angle Man being a mentor character and teaching him the joys of superpowered thievery. So Sideways has to decide between easy exciting crime life or hard tasking lawful.

>beetles carrying his bag
I don't remember Jaime having beetle drones.

This, I wanted this book to be good so much, they even gave us Dr. Fate and motherfucking OMAC and still this book couldnt get good.

For someone who like comparing miles. You don't know anything about him.

Are you Sup Forums's only Milesfag? Because you haven't provided much on why Miles is interesting or different than Peter.

Your right miles is basically peter without any weight or charm to him.

Miles is a Mary Sue version of Peter, more powerful and he does not have the problems in life that Peter had.

There’s nothing to know

strawpoll.me/15331496
Let's settle this.

>including America
You FOOL

Evil uncle
Dead universe
He is a beta.
New powers
He got a best friend that doesn't want to kill him or turn crazy. And he isnt super genius lIke peter. Unless he is written differently like in ms marvel crossover.

Old look was better

>Dead Universe
Oh you mean the universe that had little to no impact on his life in the aftermath of his destruction where Miles just shrugged and went "Oh well!"? The only thing that was tolerable in Miles's book was his supporting cast. His powers are broken bullshit too
I like BB's design better when his mask has less features

Attached: JLA Blue Beetle.jpg (489x750, 60K)

He had was actually interesting in that ms. Marvel. Are you black? I feel like you only cling to him because he's black.

Blame bendis for that not me. I just read his books.

Blue Beetle without a mouth is weird to me. I didn't like it at first, but it really adds some unique character to the design.

Then it's not a problem in his life if the character doesn't care.

Because Ted Kord Rebirth was a bad fan fiction tier idea just like GL rebirth and Flash rebirth.

Yes, I'm black. I don't like all black heroes. I don't like duke thomas, power girl, black panther (Who is written by hudlin), and Luke cage.

Those characters are almost all written better though. Except for bp under huldin.

But I like Jessica Cruz though
Stop pretending Miles is worth reading

Attached: Jessica Cruz Green Lantern 2814.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

Did I imply that I want you to read it? I just saying sideways isn't that special.

You did when you started arguing Miles was a good character

Well, I like his origin stories and his fight with venom. But he become boring when he jump over 616 universe. If you don't like that miles that is okay. I am not going to force you to like miles morale.

Jamie, but Nova is close second.

That's fair.

fucking this
You bunch are eating this shit just because it's DC and/or for Morrison future issues
But so far the story is crap and i don't think it will get better

I highly doubt you've read Miles, Sideways, or comics at all.

>>Better spider-man than spider-man
This doesn't make sense at all.

Sure, i've come here just to talk shit to something i don't know
Since i could never understand the comic masterpiece that is Sideways

>Sure, i've come here just to talk shit to something i don't know
Wheredoyouthinkweare?.jpg

Does his future look bright in DC?

Attached: sideways_by_lucianovecchio-dc3ci9w.jpg (753x1060, 151K)

>I've come here to talk shit to something I don't know
That's the majority of Sup Forums, yes. Are you new?

so far he has potential. The main problem right now is that the characters Rocafort developed are havy leaning on his style and few people could replicate them, or representate them in a good fashion.

Hope Ernie doesn't get stacied.

Attached: Ernie.png (800x571, 598K)

wrong

Attached: file.png (888x1141, 606K)

I don't get the Spider-Man comparisons. He's only comparable to Ultimate Peter, which is awfully off-character and might as well be a completely different person who also sticks to walls.

Whatever happened to Miguel?

think he's back in 2099 after his series last year ended, met his son from the future too

From the drawthread

Attached: Sideays Nope.jpg (1512x2150, 357K)

Oh shit, Mig was the best

cant wait till the blonde girl gets BLACKED by my man sideways

He’s Latino not black.

Sadly no. Are you?
30 posters in this thread and only 82 posts, i'm assuming the majority of those 30 anons have actually read the book, and Sideways threads aren't popular at all, so shitposters aren't attracted. That means no one else care besides who actually have read this book and want to talk about it.
If not, then even less people care.

I'm curious as to how he has super strength. He seemed to pick up that full dresser with little to no trouble.
Also does anyone know what his durability is looking like?

Puerto Ricans are black not Latino

Well whatever happened to him during Metal/Dark Multiverse it gave him super strength/durability. Feel off the Gotham State building, landed on a few gargoyles along the way, ported last minute into a lake, and only really dislocated an arm

Attached: La Borinqueña.jpg (1987x3056, 3.65M)

>mi gente

Not again.

Attached: 1458247954407.jpg (154x209, 24K)

Exactly, I'd love to know the full scope of his abilities pretty soon.
They did an alright job of showcasing a lot of what he could do just within the first two issues.

what's wrong mi amigx?