Attached: 21431542.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kills Whor mangog
welp
>Kill mjolnir in the process because Movie

Fuck you disney!

I'm not sure how this is all going to play out. Odinson will take up the mantle again, but how will he know if he's worthy if Mjolnir is no more? Kind of defeats the purpose of his entire run

He hasn't even overcome what Fury has said to him. He's just been faffing about and being ineffectual for the entirety of THOT's run.

Attached: The Unworthy Thor (2016-) 005-005.jpg (3972x3056, 3.7M)

This was the only good part of the whole run to me

Attached: 4033303-2648691268-40296.jpg (1854x1920, 684K)

someone needs to show this shit to aaron and tell him to GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

> something in comics changes: /co bitch
> nothing happens in comics: /co bitch

Le god of hammers XD

Change for the sake of change can be just as bad as maintaining the status quo. It's the execution that matters.

She was a cheating bitch any way.

This reaction over "Gorr was right."
Bravo.

Isn’t Thor magically attached to Mjolnir after it was broken so Dr Strange helped him fix it? And if it broke again Thor would die also?

Can some obey accubt for the hatred I have over no one o this board mentioning the simmilaritirs between the MCU alien asgardians and the Loki illusion of Ultimate Thorn's tech created hammer ?

I don’t get it?

where did this happen?

WHOR is out
jane sends the hammer and mangog to the sun to be destroyed, and she dies later on with Odinson going apeshit on her for killing Mjolnir

is that storytimed here?

Fuck you and your begging for spoonfeeding

yes, and if we rage enough we may summon a Bloodthirster of khorne, fueled by weaponized autistic nerdrage to crush marvel and the entire west coast

>Someone spoonfeed me, I'm a lazy faggot

Eh, Thor sounded more angry that Jane had basically killed herself by doing that than caring about the hammer itself.

odinson becomes worthy again hammer flies to his hand from sun.

his fucking hammer was forged in heat as hot as a supernova, or did we forget that?