Sonichu

Here's a challenge, redesign Sonichu so he'll hold up in court as an original creation.

Attached: SonichuOriginal.jpg (600x924, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Aiv66DEGjE
archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Togedemaru.

He'd need a new name and he'd have to be resigned from the ground-up, conceptually he's the combination of two copyrighted characters. He'd become unrecognizable. Part of the reason Sonichu is funny at all is just because of how laughably uncreative the design process for him and all his friends was.

Lotta chris chan threads recently, my guess is that interest is beginning to spike because of the multi part doc?

Tell me more.

Attached: 1519858836423.jpg (303x293, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Aiv66DEGjE
There's a new, multi-part documentary. It's similar to that hour long one, in that it's largely neutral and just presenting him as he is without a lot of speculation or taunting. But it's going to be a multi part series that's delving into much, much more detail.

>and dudes of all teen-ages
This will always get me

I remember the narrator leaving huge gaps between sentences. Does that get better later?

I think the biggest hurdle is that, if he's no longer a fusion of Pikachu and Sonic, then he's just an electric hedgehog, and that's nowhere near as insane as Sonichu.

That and Sonichu celebrated its 18th birthday over the St. Patrick's Day weekend.

>18th
Where did the time go?

Attached: IMG_5909.jpg (248x382, 76K)

fuck

Attached: 1441409976884.jpg (550x366, 60K)

He already can. He's different enough from either of them (due to being a combination of both of them) to be his own distinct character. Parodies more similar to either than this have aired in national television shows without issue.

Chris would say hed die rather than let his precious son (who he thinks is real and is able to talk to him) getting changed in anyway at all.
He might be persuaded with money though and make some excuse like how this variation isnt Sonichu at all and just exists to make him rich.
But his massive retard and would probably refuse anything besides Sega and Nintendo CEO´s gracefully bowing and begging to fund his abomination.

But its clearly not a parody.

because they're protected under parody laws, genius.

Not really, he always maintains that weird cadence. One of the more irritating things for me is he recites Chris' correspondence with people verbatim, and pronounces Chris' spelling and grammatical errors.

Shame. The other hour one was pretty good on narration but this is offputting to some degree.

Attached: Maxresdefault the Hedgeheg.jpg (453x347, 97K)

It's not a parody. It's an unofficial sequel to Sonic Adventure starring a mutant Pikachu.

It doesn't matter though. SEGA and Nintendo do not care about some weird autist making crayons comics about their characters but he'd never be able to get it properly published (not counting super sketchy print-on-demand services that don't care about making you nice looking copies of your IP infringing fanfiction).

Attached: file.png (770x1050, 1.46M)

Well, I guess that would hold up in court.

What about his dating advice? You know "Give a girl an MLP toy and if she gives you a Transformer in return that's a good sign".

I think I’ve heard before that somebody convinced Chris to write about him raping Sonichu because it was the only way to end a fictional war. I’m pretty sure someone in a similar manner could convince him to canonically change Sonichu’s design because Sonichu would need body altering surgery because of magical cancer or something.

I love that part.

Oh. Is that how you get a gf?

It's really hard to turn an electricity-themed Sonic OC into a unique creation in the first place, it's even harder, if not, impossible, to make and obvious rip-off "OC" that recycles designs from two well known IPs into one unique one. You'd have to completely redesign Sonichu and rewrite his origin story altogether. It wouldn't be Sonichu anymore.

'Creations' like the character mentioned are stepping stones for developing creators and are only fit to be put in a private archive that sits and gathers dust, a practice doodle if you will. Chris needs to be put in a psychiatric ward to be treated for his obvious mental illnesses and his caretakers deserve the fate they have for not giving Chris the help he needed much fucking sooner.

All of this is a damned tragedy.

This is what happens when you tell your boy women like girly men and tell your boy to want manly girls.

Your boy gets "Pranked" by the "ebin lolcow hunter" animals on kiwifarms, and a forum of "Tomgirl" catfishers convinces him to attempt life-threatening "DIY transgender" gooch-piercings. Said forum also convinces him any pus leaking from the infected wound is "Normal" and not something to see a doctor over.

... Yes! A small plastic representation of a pastel cartoon horse, that truly is the most potent aphrodisiac there is. It's not at all a niche activity to collect toys in adulthood, it's clearly the social norm.

Most people would try to learn about their date's personal interests, spend more time together with them to get more comfortable together and maybe then give a present based on familiarity with what the person is into. That's why they're losers.

We safe from the Sega/Nintendo joint lawsuit now?

Attached: IMG_20180321_143003.jpg (2567x4091, 1.09M)

I can't draw but here's my attempt

Attached: 1508366247775.jpg (446x416, 34K)

how does this compare to the other documentary?

>long segment on Bob's will and how he wanted Chris to inherit and treasure the collections he was so proud of, to learn about their history and value, not just monetarily, but emotionally as well
>Chris sells it all without a second thought so he can buy more toys
This is the most painfully depressing part of Chris' entire legacy

that's actually kind of cute

Too lazy to do anything other than a paint drawing.

Attached: sonichu redesign attempt.png (1058x761, 30K)

These are adorable!

I like how it builds up the importance of Bob’s collections in the very first episode, several episodes before Bob’s death will bring them up again and expand on their relevance.

This one’s pretty cute if you squint hard enough. I wouldn’t want it touching me without a few improvements, though. But I think it has potential as a plush toy.

Good but it's supposed to be "Electric Hedgehog" rather than a mouse.

Attached: Electric Hedgehog.png (205x258, 30K)

This one makes me want nachos

I think it's more depressing that Bob never gave up on Chris. He always believed that one day Chris would "normal up" some and become an at least okay man. Then Bob died and Chris immediately started crossdressing and trying to become a woman because yet another troll posing as a "friend" told him to.

I keep forgetting that Sonichu is older than Sonic Adventure 2. Damn dude, 18 years.

I think we fucked it up

Attached: 1491800698885.jpg (278x271, 18K)

>Electric Hedgehog
And now we got another lawsuit on our hands. We just can't win.

Attached: Hedgeshock.jpg (1600x1600, 657K)

Chris had been photographing himself trying on his mom’s underwear and expressing a violent aversion to phallic imagery long before that. He didn’t need a whole lot of pushing.

his handlers on kiwi farms insisted that he go to a doctor immediately after he posted pictures of his wound, what are you on about?

Chris has struggled with hos sexuality and gender identity his whole life. He's always displayed an aversion to males that weren't family and has admitted to struggling with intrusive gay thoughts since he was old enough to understand what they were. Almost all of his "friendships" have been with girls and being brought up around feminine behavior made him adopt feminine mannerisms himself. Really, him trying to go tranny was inevitable.

I still think at least a part of it is an unironic predatory motivation working with the assumption that he’s somehow more likely to find a female conpanion now that he’s a “lesbian” than when he was a guy.

easy

Attached: this may not OR MAY be cursed.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

I always thought this, but I also thought he might be under the impression that women have less pressure to find a job (because Chris gets most of his information about society from sitcoms on TV)

This. He might be a hilarous wreck of a person that really is better off dead but the kiwi farms community cares for thier lolcows.

I haven't been able to find time to finish it but that part in ep 3 i think where he celebrates christmas was hard to watch. Bob was so sullen the entire time and both his parents looked so old and tired.
>that part where he gives bob a fraggle rock vhs cause he wanted the dvd and gives barb a lego set

Attached: 1489640235621.jpg (960x760, 45K)

Yeah, I think he may have thought that transitioning would make a lot of things easier. Like people in general would treat him so much nicer if only he were a woman.

>that part where he gives bob a fraggle rock vhs cause he wanted the dvd and gives barb a lego set
Is he convinced his niche hobbies are mainstream or did he just want excuse to buy shit for himself?

I initially thought he did the latter like children often do but chris is chris so the fomer isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Kinda hard to redesign that'll hold up in court while also retaining the actual Sonichu character. I tried.

Attached: sonichu redesign.jpg (1350x1080, 157K)

I looked at your design and instantly imagined pic related

Attached: Spanky-drawn-together-40940068-495-371.gif (495x371, 211K)

the thing about autism is it makes it very difficult, sometimes impossible, to fully understand other people's opinions, so you're left judging things based on your own opinions
on top of that if you're deep in the spectrum or not well socialized you won't give a shit, because everyone should come around to how you think
and yes I'm speaking from experience, this is reminding me just how much I exhibited these symptoms when I was in grade school

He definitely wanted the dvd for himself but also wanted to stage the weird ritual of letting Bob “choose” the vhs. He’s too territorial of his own stuff to go through the sham of officially giving someone something that he really wanted for his own. So the vhs and the lego set must’ve been important enough to him that he wanted them in his house, but unimportant enough that he was okay with Bob and Barb officially owning them.

I gotta confess, guys, I pulled this shit on at least one of my roommates at Christmas this year.

that's quite devilish, user

Attached: spanky.png (870x1032, 140K)

I'm not a good artist or a trademark expert.

But I think this might be an acceptable compromise between Sonic/Pikachu mash-up and originality.

Attached: my attempt at Sonichu redesign.jpg (1700x2338, 231K)

I would gladly play a platformer featuring these characters.

I still don't get this meme. They have nothing in common except they are both hedgehogs? Except the Pokemon Togedemaru isnt a hedgehog at all.

Reminds me of

>Upside down
Fuck! Here's a cleaned up and colored version to make up for it.

Attached: my attempt at Sonichu redesign color.jpg (1700x2338, 1.28M)

Yes.
Read the CWCki articles "Chris and his Ego" and "Chris and Reality."

Attached: 1506460227259.png (200x233, 17K)

Lol look at this fancy little guy

Attached: gustav.png (1279x764, 99K)

I think I remembered Sonic originally being based on older Fleischer cartoons, so I tried to incorporate that

Attached: can't believe i drew this.png (437x445, 76K)

>resigned from the ground-up

I see what you did there.

underrated

i like it

archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly

i feel dirty now

Attached: 1489705238747.png (300x565, 282K)

I know Julie was a troll but what normal girl would find this attractive. What was Chris thinking?

Attached: 1521094150795.jpg (632x601, 74K)

i mean, to be fair, this is someone who would walk up to complete strangers and ask if they had a boyfriend

Attached: Simonchu_by_Evang_y.png (426x484, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70

Check out his old Christmas video; to think Bob was depressed enough as it was.

Bob was based, the old hag deserved every single trouble she got with Chris.

Attached: Sonichu.png (430x778, 114K)

Bob was just as much a loser as Chris.

Bob had like at least 7 patents to his name.

You're hired, Welcome to Cartoon Network!

>pronounces Chris' spelling and grammatical errors.
That's the best part though.

Anyone here a boyfriend-free girl looking for a girlfriend-free boy?

Attached: boyfriend_free_sonichu.png (1296x1656, 582K)

why does nobody talk about this protagonist?

Careful OP, theres an assblasted SJW janitard deleting all the chris chan/sonichu threads

Attached: SchuComic3Page9.jpg (763x1050, 182K)

>Engineer and Korean War veteran with boatloads of patents who got married twice was a loser
This is a shit take, user. There's no arguing that marrying Barb was a mistake and that he handled Chris really poorly, but to say he didn't have an interesting life is objectively wrong

That's just a recolor of that gen 4 event legendary.

Attached: 1520051327574.jpg (640x579, 81K)

Love it

Attached: 512px-SchuComic9P9.jpg (512x652, 188K)

Was anyone around when A-log was confirmed to be worse than chris?

Nintendo didn't invent the lightning bolt. Suck my dick.

Attached: Sonichu_Redesign.png (371x464, 24K)

Chris will still be playing with Legos and waiting for his sweetheart 20 years from now

How about a Sonichu/Chris-Chan fusion into a new OC that combines all the best-known qualities of both?

I still have no idea how I'm supposed to read this...