Storytime

Thanos #17
It's the big fight

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX-7BlRc_a0
youtube.com/watch?v=-LdYXYNtPJI
www26.zippyshare.com/v/PSj6Ux95/file.html
pastebin.com/QRGaR1r4
mega.nz/#!A2YV2JhA!SskoguUiG13b2wAJPgLW6Ov_p3vJTktswLGcmfieOTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-001.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-002.jpg (1988x3056, 2.75M)

Mjolnir isn't even that strong.

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

this cover is fucking amazing

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

my future house

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.93M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-006.jpg (1988x3056, 2.01M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-008.jpg (1988x3056, 2.04M)

Did this Ghost Rider thing change Frank's character to lighthearted? Sorry if I sound like a casual I don't know much about Marvel.

millions of years in isolation and millions more with Thanos made him lighthearted

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-009.jpg (3180x2445, 3.03M)

No, the millions of years roaming a barren planet did that after he was given the Riders immortality

>teeth flying
awesome

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Ah I see, makes sense.

>and you never will

Getting caught off guard must take like 98% of your power level. He went from getting punched through as wall to do less damage than a pillow.

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

He looks like Jiren

sorry Bruce you're immortal now. Ewing's orders.

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.82M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

He was the last guy on earth so long his bonkers left him light hearted. No people to vengeance kinda kills your drive to be bad ass

pretty stealthy for a seven foot tall purple man

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.02M)

Goddamn Mary Sue shit. Starlin was a hack when he created Thanos.

>CUNNIN BUT BRUTAL
>BRUTAL BUT CUNNIN

theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BX-7BlRc_a0

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

This is some fucking bullshit

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.97M)

Just like Dragon ball z

nah this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=-LdYXYNtPJI

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

Too thanos spoiled this on the second page

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

the end of the issue is interesting

oo

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

is he gonna be ok?

>we can be together thanos but there is still one more hoop for you to jump through

Death is secretly worst girl.

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 017-021.jpg (1988x3056, 2.13M)

>stupid elseworld apocalypse story
>obligatory old hulk
>still ends quite interestingly

huh, thanks for the storytime OP

He's feeling a little thor

Yeah.
What's worse is that I think Thanos could win this fight pretty believably in a few ways, but this? This is stupid.

kek.
>I came here to marry Thanos
>Which one of you is Thanos

What's so bad about it?

Fuck man, i thought this issue was sweet. I assume all you dingdongs hated it because god forbid you can enjoy anything. I do wish silver surfer would have just wrecked house, killed the thanos's and then went on space adventures with hulk but i'll take the ending i was given.

>build up Silver Surfer
>build up Hulk
>Do nothing

>I do wish silver surfer would have just wrecked house
Me too, and he seemed like he would, but you can't have the titular character losing just like it.

>space adventures
>when everyone and everything else is fucking dead

I really hope there is a healing factor hulk and he goes nuts on thanos with the hammer.

>another MCU pandering Thanos issue
You should all be ashamed for encouraging this garbage.

So let me see if I understand the complexities of this plan.

Thanos, after the super complicated ambush of stabbing Norrin in the back while he was super distracted talking to Thanos , needed Thanos there so Thanos could hold Norrin and Thanos could cut off the arm holding a weapon Thanos didn't know, or care, Norrin had left to acquire, said weapon which was useless anyway , and then Thanos would punch Norrin really hard and Thanos would give Norrin a Mjolnir swirly .

And I guess then we're going to find out Death wanted Thanos to bring Thanos so Thanos could kill Thanos .

Attached: 1408221146003.jpg (544x614, 139K)

He's a herald and a ghost rider, it's like my japanese anime when their armor breaks he gets a cooler ethereal mode

Thanos wins.

>I assume all you dingdongs hated it because god forbid you can enjoy anything.
It's the "LELEL MODERN MARVEL XD" thing. Even if it's a good book, Sup Forums must shit on it.

>chimichangas XD *holds up spork* btw i'm frank castle LMAO

Friendly reminder the MCU is better than 99% of Marvel comics and you should be thankful they're now copying it.

This isn't even what Death wanted, this is the opposite of what she wanted.

>Likes something
>Someone else doesn't
>Durrhurr you guys are dingdeng durrhurr enjoy something.
Nah, fuck off

No more people dying=No more Death from what I remember.

She's pretty goddamn terrible. Her cucking Thanos has led to the universe being destroyed several times over.

I'm glad Thanos destroyed the Surfer

Yep, she isn't opposed of killing billions of people. Don't destroy all life because then she becomes meaningless she has told him this several times. I hopes she cucks him again with. Punisher Ridepool, so both Thanos' get butthurt.

yes!

Of all the creators, you call starlin a hack. kys

Starlin is a hack, though

Starlin always was either great writer or an angry facebook comment spread to 24 pages. There's a reason almost nobody talks about Death in the Family as great Batman comic. Especially the second half.

I can't see how Surfer with Thor's hammer is any more powerful than Ghost Rider with power cosmic, and he's Thanos's bitch.

Thanos is not quite Surfer's level to begin with. But having him just walk through everyone on Earth combined and then stepping over multiple heralds is just Thanos wanking fanboyism

How the fuck is this MCU pandering?

Surfer smacking people with his board is so fun to see. He should do it more often.

The main premise is that Thanos gets stronger as he gets older, while the heroes of Earth got old and busted

probably a bit of meta-commentary in there somewhere about heroes never actually growing old and retiring in favor of a replacement, and staying that way

my shop had this limited to one-per for some reason. Does anyone know why?

I didn't buy it

sure, why not?

i dont belive it though, something or someone is still alive.
kinda surprised they did go all out and give SS the quantum bands, and a nova helment. I'm pretty happy they didnt.

Especially with how much they hyped this fight given that old man Thanos felt the need to bring his past self to even stand a chance. This was just anticlimactic.

Is this comic just Thanos beats up everything and everyone because he is amazing"?

Wasn't this supposed to be Marvel's best book, according to Cates' fans? Seems like standard Power Fantasy.

>Is this comic just Thanos beats up everything and everyone because he is amazing"?
Sounds like your standard Thanoswank book

Have you never read a Thanos focused book from the 80s and 90s? The fucker is suppose to be Superman level power threat with Batman level plot armor wank. Brace yourself but this is actually one of his more struggling stories. Thanos Quest the fucker wasn't even grumpy, "just as planned" summarized everything but the very end because Thanos' weakness is always his thirst for his woman.

And typing this out it just occurred to me the only big risk he had to his life in the 90s was in a god damn Christmas special.

Attached: IMG_7994.png (659x676, 718K)

did they trace a lego brick for that mjolnir? that's so weirdly shaped.

Didn't they kill bruce couple pages before?

Not fooling anyone, """contrarian"""

Yes. Thanos' stories are pure power fantasy

have you read anything by Starlin published after Infinity Gauntlet?

it's lifted off a Thor scene but I can't find it

>Thanos is not quite Surfer's level to begin with.

Bitch, Thanos has always been above Surfer.

Attached: aldana-10-029.jpg (1200x1845, 381K)

Yeah as much as I hate watching muh boy get punked, a powered up million-year old Thanos would definitely do the trick, especially using Surtur's sword.
Also, I feel like Mjolnir isn't that much compared to the Power Cosmic, which considering Galactus is dead I imagine Silver Surfer should now have the lion's share of.

I'm sorry but as much as I love Norrin I will always find Thanos shitting on him amusing.

the virgin surfer vs the chad titan

Double-teaming incoming

Few things here
1. it is inevitable for all writers to become hacks writing cape books for the big two if they write with them long enough, the constant changing nature and demanding mandates make it very hard for writers to not eventually either phone it in or have a mess of a story because of what they were told to do/told not to do
2. Starlin could always be accused of being a hack he has always admitted most of his creations were taking other people's creations (Thanos = buffed Metron) that he got tweaked.

>Thanos is not quite Surfer's level to begin with.
>"I have never read comics in my fucking life the post"

I'm getting really tired of people just assuming this shit rather just doing a quick google search to confirm what they think is "right"

Gotta ask since I dont follow him enough. I know in some uncanon that Hulk was the last living thing of the universe but anyone care to reach up their ass and give me a reason why Thanos can kill concepts and gods but not Hulk form?

he didn't want to?

btfo

ill take it i guess

Attached: rodent girl.png (705x1026, 403K)

Thanos 017 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/PSj6Ux95/file.html

>THANOS (2017-) entire run to date:
pastebin.com/QRGaR1r4

+

Thanos Vol. 1 - Thanos Returns (2017) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
mega.nz/#!A2YV2JhA!SskoguUiG13b2wAJPgLW6Ov_p3vJTktswLGcmfieOTA

Attached: Thanos (2018) 017 textless.jpg (1280x1967, 431K)

so if the hulk still had some fight in him why didn't he tried to fight thanos?

THICC bones

has no one be reading the story up to this issue?

How is Thanos pulling this off without the Infinity Gauntlet? There are so many Marvel characters that should be able to fuck him up. Does he have something else helping him?

Thanos is very powerful even without the Gauntlet

How does mid-tier Drax and even lower than that Mar-Vel manage to kick his ass so much?

I know. I just mean how is he standing up to characters like Strange (okay maybe modern Strange would lose) and other high powered Mages and Reality Warpers?