NEW HYPE SU TRAILER HOLY FUCK

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/976540698156720128

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 3.33.54 PM.png (1366x768, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRzcciuZus0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nani??

eh

Decent recap, I guess. Leaves me kinda confused if all that new imagery is really gonna be in the show.

Is it finally FINALLY HAPPENING!?

Attached: 48785466549675974.jpg (640x480, 232K)

LORE
O
R
E

>HYPE
>SU

Yes and no

Attached: 2018-03-21 16_44_37-List of Steven Universe episodes - Wikipedia.png (760x226, 14K)

It sounds like they're no longer forcing Steven's VA to speak in such a squeaky voice anymore. I really hope that extends to the show proper as well, because he really can't handle the strain of pretending he never hit puberty.

They literally had to have Steven recap everything because it's been so damn long since the show properly aired. Jesus.

White diamond is a fusion fags btfo

HOLY FUCK

>the barn is on the moon

Fuck, that means Lapis is coming back soon. I was hoping we’d get through this bomb without her.

I hope we get more than a handfull of filler every 9 months.

5 days my bois

All I want is for her to give the barn back to the best character and rightful owner and then fuck off forever.

FILLER Oh boy....

Attached: 1517077403998.jpg (625x547, 70K)

Steven Universe is coming back?!
Oh frick yeah!

Attached: 1516563395091.gif (413x243, 51K)

Kys

And they said it's all filler!
Someone make me a reaction pic of PD's silhouette laughing!

For still watching the show or for not liking Lapis?

These threads are so full of so many different brands of hate I can never tell what people are pissed about unless they’re specific.

oh thank god, they lowered his voice. I hope it stays that way.

Maybe he'll even grow a few inches like he should.

yeah, but those link to zap2it, which is probably wrong.

He grows and loses a couple inches every other scene nowadays

For not liking Lapis of course, you swine

Attached: 1517163057510.png (540x942, 184K)

>Now I have to lead them
Well Garnet, guess your officially fusion-sensei now.

I really would like it if he physically grew a little. The show is trying so hard to convince us that he’s mentally matured while at the same time having shot themselves in the foot establishing that his mental maturity will manifest visually. But they can’t change his design because of merchandise and status quo.

She stole an entire barn from the best character on the show.

Attached: 1479450916551.jpg (600x450, 172K)

we'll get the juicy part of the trailer in "your mother and mine" - garnet telling the story of rose quartz to the era 2 off colors who know nothing of PD or the rebellion for earth

She stole a barn and she hurt Peridot. I can’t forgive her.

It looks like Your Mom and Mine is about Garnet and Onion's mom.

>off-colors
nope

Attached: garnet.png (491x275, 230K)

>she hurt Peridot.
Oh no. She hurt one of the worst gems.

>I should be getting hype
>But instead I'm disappointed that they are dumping so many spoilers in a twitter ad
I really wanted a weekly shedule

Attached: 7f5.png (280x480, 130K)

Its going to be bad

We’re gonna get ONE answer that’s going to raise a dozen more questions the same way that Jungle Moon revealed Pink Diamond’s design. My guess is we’ll get a flashback that will directly confirm more already clearly established suspicions and then will reveal the one new thing, probably a new lead on who shattered Pink. And this bomb will directly recognize the existence of White Diamond. But I’m not getting my hopes too high up for much more.

good catch user - i still think we'll get garnet exposition considering the flashback is similar in style to "the answer." it would be extra hilarious if it's vidalia or onion who asks her to explain things.

What spoilers?

>White Diamond is bigger than Blue and Yellow

Good to see confirmed.

Attached: tumblr_p5yi86n0ga1vmjs0fo1_1280.png (1280x720, 432K)

no use arguing with Perifags. They're as autistic as she is.

Attached: 50616217_p12.png (873x1176, 416K)

>What did you do to my frigging barn?!

This looks like it might be from Pool Hopping

I thought white diamond was supposed to be a 200 foot tall monster

Somehow I feel like these silhouette scenes are going to contrast with Pink's personality we saw in Jungle Moon.

>Lars episode
>Garnet episode
>Sadie episode
>Garnet episode

I’d been hoping for Pearl backstory.

Given the strange title, I think Pool Hopping is the Lapis episode. Also the one that all of these flashbacks are from.

Say hello to Pink Diamond

Attached: 1515214014495.png (491x500, 91K)

They're really having Steven sound older. It'd be nice if this reflected in his character design actually getting older, but then I remembered there's no consistency to it anyway so it's a moot point.

They should really age up Steven a little bit, because his voice actors is really sounding like the episode were try to grow up, maybe he's getting too old

Most of the Blue Diamonds scenes have contrasted with her silhouette flashback too, but probably because she acts differently when in privacy with only Pearls and Yellow than when she’s around other gems. It could be Pink is the same way.

Oh, this is probably the episode that the Tux Steven and wedding Ruby and Sapphire are from. They probably pose for a wedding painting.

it will be.

wasted on five shitty episodes that come out by the time Trump is going to get reelected.

I just hope they don't force that freak Fluorite down out throats

Dat loudass anime ohoho laugh will always be funny.

Attached: ayekaevillaugh.jpg (625x477, 49K)

>Showing White Diamond
>Confirming it was a corruption ray, not a song
>Older Steven voice

And finally showing Steven being interested in gem shit

Literally make no sense, even the mind swap one

>They probably pose for a wedding painting.
I still don't know why people were so sure with would be an entire episode about a wedding instead of a small gag that a toy company grabbed it for pandering

Those aren’t spoilers that’s called an advertisement.

It only took him, what, five years to stop being a bumbling retard?

remember that Rose is the best gem

Attached: e4580fda-5335-4f57-819b-2b0e710f0dd6.png (1280x719, 496K)

*Pink diamond

that looks like a dick haha

Why do they always post this stuff on twitter instead of youtube? Kids don't even use twitter.

I doubt all of this is coming from the next four episodes, since we already have the titles and synopses. We have a Sadie episode, and Lars/beach city episode, a Garnet/beach city episode, and an episode where Garnet is meeting Steven's friends.
The Pearl and Rose flashbacks are more likely to come from the next bomb, as well as the Lapis song episode.

Attached: 1507716344173.png (964x1332, 372K)

LIterally makes the most sense more like.

It'll be on on their YouTube channel I'm sure

Pool Hopping's description is so vague that it could actually be a flashback.

God damn, Steven needs to age up physically, because his VA is getting way too old for his current look.

Yes, I think that episode has the greatest potential to be a lore dump, but if that episode is airing in the middle of the bomb with the Sadie episode leading up to, it makes me hesitate to get my hopes up.

Yeah... no. I don´t belive in the hype anymore and neither should anybody else. Remember last bomb when they showed this? it ended being a 5 episode long arc of Steven being emo because Connie was angry at him.

This is either going to be a bait and switch or some kind of dumb joke.

Attached: 42V26[1].jpg (570x640, 48K)

>more silhouette flashback bullshit
oh, fuck off

Attached: 1521001240677.jpg (480x377, 27K)

having watched Gravity Falls from start to finish, I don't think people really care all that much what cartoon children sound like. They could replace Steven's VA with Danny Devito and people would only freak out for a couple weeks before they stop caring.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRzcciuZus0 it just went up

>completely black skin in vague flashbacks
ANIME REFERENCES LOL

Attached: 1490780224892.jpg (602x898, 171K)

Based on what? The CG said Rose fought PD and Rose was attacking the colony for couple of years, how are they same person?

I'm going to be really pissed if they're false advertising again

>believing Rose
lel

you're gonna watch it regardless, so see ya next week

>No Lapis
nice
>No Jasper
aw

Attached: 1449731269094.png (500x298, 85K)

The only episode I'm genuinely excited for is the Pool Hopping episode since I find alternate timelines interesting and the show has the potential to actually do something really interesting with the concept, exploring interesting alternate timelines and such but I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment just like I've done many times in the past.

Attached: Supreme Emperor Steven Quartz.jpg (1280x612, 315K)

Why hasn't this show died yet?

Attached: Rage.gif (480x270, 3.67M)

Literally every gem including the ones from HW that were in the war said Rose was defending earth for like a couple of centuries, before PD died

pathetic shit.

True that, I just not hype anymore.

They're probably are and the lore is just 30 seconds at the end of one these episodes

Lapis is coming soon based on info from the leaks and Jasper is coming early season 6 based on info from Rebecca and the voice actors nigga. Those two and Pearl are the only characters I'm still watching the show for.

Fingers crossed for Becky finally allowing Steven to mature and release Zach from his pain. Also lore finally at last pls

This. I don’t know how much longer they plan to keep Steven sounding like a little kid. Follow Adventure Time’s method and let the boy grow!

Finn's body never changed aside from the robot arm.

>No Connie on sight
I want to believe

Attached: 1444527674794.png (553x611, 260K)

they honestly never have one single original idea if you haven't noticed yet

So Pink Diamond is just Nanami, right?

He got a little taller as the series went on, but not much, he's still 17, but maybe he's a manlet

You would think Rebecca took inspiration from AT, but apparently not. Lately it really started to annoy me how Steven speaks. Makes him sound extra whiny and preachy. This voice in the promo was pleasant to listen to and fits Steven's mental growth too

We could be getting timelines like “What if White Diamond just suddenly came to Earth for whatever reason?” but we’re probably mostly gonna see “What if Onion’s mom were the pastor at Ruby and Sapphire’s wedding?”

Finn has aged, gotten taller, and has actually presented a developing voice throughout the series. There’s a reason why Jeremy Shada’s voice cracks were kept in some of the earlier seasons.

>no Lapis

In the ad Steven looks through a telescope and sees the barn on what appears to be the moon. There’s Lapis.

I assume Rebecca Sugar has some dirt on a higher executive on CN.

reminder the flahsback won't be all silhouettes

Attached: tumblr_p4dddjqhrs1vxd8zso1_1280 (1).jpg (1280x909, 272K)