Starco is cute and perfect and on Saturday it will also be canon. Prove me wrong

Starco is cute and perfect and on Saturday it will also be canon. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Star_and_Marco_holding_hands.png (713x431, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rf_3ZTp4eG4?t=15s
daronnefcy.com/post/172118914270/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-is-now-an-emmy-award
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/976321308463046656
youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Starco is cute and perfect
yes
>it will also be canon
yes
>on Saturday
unlikely

Star x Me is better

Attached: 954.jpg (800x1157, 334K)

It used to be c&p but after S3 it got corrupted. When It happens it's not going to be the same anymore

>Prove me wrong
we don't have to prove you anything, just watch the show.

>Star confess her love to marco, he reject her
>Marco goes for dyke, dyke leaves him
>After that, he thinks he has a chance with star but she cucks him with an horrific inhuman demon from other dimension.

there's a new cute and perfect

Attached: lick.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

>this is what starcucks actually believe
Get rekt, Marco belongs to Kelly now (and Hekapoo,Janna, etc... all cute girls except Star basically)

Attached: Proud to Be a Cuck.png (430x336, 147K)

So Tom doesn't really give a fuck about all this monster/mewman racsim shit, right? He only said that stuff to get into Star's pants.

Attached: IS ANOTHER MYSTERY.jpg (310x161, 10K)

Starco is lame and cancerous and it'll be great to get it over with.

To answer this dude it was the second one. i wanted to try stuff with guys i knew. not necessarily everyone, just the one's i was close to and was really good friends with. i dunno what it means, i'm kinda weird.

Attached: 1516457867696.jpg (700x800, 193K)

Why do you think it's unlikely they'll get together in booth buddies? You really think Nefcy will make us suffer through yet another season of relationship drama? It just feels right that they would end the love triangle for good so we can get back to the adventure and lore. I guess Star could end up rejecting Marco and choosing Tom in BB but that seems unlikely considering the plot synopsis.

youtu.be/rf_3ZTp4eG4?t=15s

Kellco is for losers.

Nah look at his tail. It's exactly the same as the one Eclipsa's daughter had. He's the true heir to the Butterfly throne.
I think he cares in that he wants to understand himself and his emotional issues, which he's starting to attribute to his monster heritage

look at these 2 losers in love

Attached: 60b7d5c7b65ef09a47b476688ad991e22b1d8929.png (500x305, 138K)

dont you think it would be weird to have it just happen without any multi-consecutive episode buildup?

What character is the Kell part? I know co is Marco, but I don't remember any characters with kell in their name.

I got the impression that he cares to some degree, and was honest about what he said, even if he isn't affected the same way (poor) monsters are the nor does the issue bother him as much as it does Star. He might not have said it to get into Star's pants, but he sure was willing to make sure she noticed.

>what is your favorite vehicle
dragoncycle
>what is your age
26-35
>have you ever worn a dress?
yes
>are you a virgin?
>Star pauses
>your parents stare at you

Attached: sweating towel guy.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Not him but why would Tom be with the others on the promo poster of s4 if Starco happens?

he hooks up with Janna

Because Tom is an entity that doesn't solely exist for Tomstar, unlike Jackie.

You're right. There are no real characters with Kell in their name.

they both are. Starco is still pure

>in love
*on the rebound

I feel bad for Kelly though.

But if that happens then what will the """"writers"""" do when the time to write the next episode comes?
Accept it, Star is destined to be a cuck due to writers incompetence.

Attached: cuck queen.png (794x928, 492K)

The sheer amount of latent asspain if Marco gets rejected by Star would flood the walls of tumblr and atleast be worth 4 threads on Sup Forums

I don't think it would be weird because they've been building up this love triangle for the entirety of S3, it would be weird if they didn't resolve it by at least the finale.

see

According to pic related, it's either a green Pidgeon prince that we have yet to see on the show, or one of those cereals Star loves so much and that ended up enticing Marco as well.

Attached: kell+rule63 higgs.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Emmy is won.
daronnefcy.com/post/172118914270/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-is-now-an-emmy-award

>It just feels right that they would end the love triangle for good so we can get back to the adventure and lore

user, this is a show created by a woman with teenager girl themes, if you think the shipping drama will end once Star & Marco declared they love for each other, you're going to be disappointed.

Attached: 1502213416827.png (542x372, 158K)

So when are the leaks coming?

>in before "in 5 minutes"

He doesn't. See Monster Bash and "was I ______ ____ _____?"

starco too

He has a character arc doofus. They won't kick him out till it's done, dummy.

Friday

>the show should stop focusing on what girls like
that's their target audience

Tomorrow at least. But usually Friday.

so, what's Ponyhead's arc again?

Learning how to be less of a bitch

game of thrones, with the ponyheads sisters conspiring to be the next queen ponyhead

if only

It's just not fair anons. This show could be so good if they just focused more on lore instead of shipping. I'm not even saying to get rid of the shipping entirely but why does it have to be such a main focus of the show? Is that seriously all girls care about?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (640x358, 151K)

Well deserved i say.

Attached: tumblr_p5yv4elgOm1rrl7leo9_raw.jpg (815x1200, 92K)

Its a character driven show, ship is the natural outcome and lore is the everpresent background.

Y’all ready for Meteora to take the throne and liberate the oppressed monsters around the world?

Attached: 32FC4FEB-A8F5-4711-8066-235786BCBF86.png (419x237, 213K)

MORE MEWMAN THAN YOU BUFFROG

>Also Tom version of this meme when?

Attached: 1521365788286.png (512x552, 42K)

>Is that seriously all girls care about?
There's hundreds of Starco childs AU, that much basically.

>"butterflier than you, muhammew"

When will all the Starco AU characters fuck?!

alex finally found a job
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/976321308463046656

Attached: alexvoicinghimself.png (627x843, 452K)

You have a blank template for it?

>race mixing filth
yeah, no, fuck you.

un monstruo....

Dana probably made him get a hobby to kill some time in his self inflicted unemployment

Attached: EBEC1394-5F9D-4ED1-BC8C-CF213AB01FBA.png (800x753, 252K)

>Its a character driven show, ship is the natural outcome
Malignant tumor.

Attached: 1491909431563.png (571x618, 29K)

>in love
Just not with each other.

She's become marginally less of a bitch since S1. Technically that counts.

we need conflict among the main characters to make them stronger and more believable. a bit on infighting makes a story interesting.

vegeta would be less interesting if he was totally okay with teaming up with goku from the get go. him turning back into a villain during the buu saga comes from alot of inner conflict, and eventually coming to terms with those conflicts because of a bigger problem he caused in order to get back at goku. the group will fight over ship wars, and come together when bigger problems arise. thats why i dont mind the shipping, its part of each character and their story towards teaming up against the big bad.

Marco definitely fucked Hekapoo, Nefcy more or less admitted as much.

Attached: 1519246476706.png (1280x1492, 704K)

I would be surprised if they have Marco confessing to Star, the Tomstar breakup and Starco becoming a couple all happen in one 11-minute episode. I do see Booth Buddies being a significant Starco episode, but it's not all happening at once. My guess is that they'll actually get together in the season finale.

>citation needed

I'm shocked this hasn't happened sooner since Dana and him have hung out a lot. Justin Roiland is gonna happen eventually.

hey this is Nefcy, he sticked his burrito in her oven and mayo spurted out.

Attached: unknown-2.png (1382x252, 63K)

....Who puts mayo in a burrito?

fake and gay

Nah, Tom (like his mother) has a stereotypical spiked "demon" tail. Meteora's tail isn't the same at all.

Attached: c6a.jpg (680x765, 57K)

shit

Attached: 1508404176381.png (721x490, 209K)

Meteora is cute! cute!!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_p5dapgLNlb1wagtkgo1_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 167K)

Because he's the prince of the Underworld, and a fairly important character beyond who he's dating?

It's too bad she's going to die in the season finale.

>there will be six Ponyhead episodes

I know this is fake but god that would be terrible

The poster shows them enjoying themselves. Does it implies they'll end in a good note?

Nefcy clearly implied that they fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE

Around 46:30, when asked if there was actually something between Hekapoo and Marco:

"I don’t know, Marco had a long time to be on his own…" (listen to Nefcy's voice, she's clearly insinuating they banged... audience goes "wooooo!" and Nefcy laughs)

Attached: 1518306471965.jpg (908x1200, 172K)

>Half breeds are cute

Also this is the closest to a template I have

Attached: 1520523150824.png (200x164, 44K)

Attached: Young_Meteora_2.png (700x700, 212K)

is it time again?

Attached: Markapoo visit.jpg (1224x6851, 3.87M)

White people.

Fucking mayo-genocide can't happen fast enough.

IDK, I think Kellco's pretty cute. Starco is endgame cause duh, but it could still be a nice little relationship. I'd be down if it meant Kelly got more screen time and development.

Attached: Marco getting the bush.png (1280x1255, 804K)

we havent really seen them do anything together since they got together. kind of a shame.

Marco also thinks she's cute

Attached: 4dogs.png (800x600, 248K)

If a "Pony Head episode" is anything where she's got a major role then we've had 6 of those already this season (Scent of a Hoodie, Club Snubbed, Demoncism, Princess Turdina, Death Peck and Ponymonium) and another 2 confirmed in the next 2 weeks (Skooled! and Bam Ui Pati!). Or if "Pony Head episodes" include all non-cameo appearances, add Monster Bash and Stump Day to the list.

Unless it would be 6 SOLO Pony Head episodes, that fake S4 spoiler would actually be toning her appearances down considerably from S3.

Probably?
The general expectation is that it'll be Tom who breaks things off with Star, just like Jackie did with Marco. Though hopefully in Tom's case it WON'T be a "you're not actually happy with me" thing like Jackie did, and instead because he realizes that Star is the wrong girl for him.

Because they never did "get together". They're just friends.

I assumed it meant Ponyhead is the main focus of the episode, as in the plot revolves around her character, not just episodes where she plays a significant role.

Why were Alfon/Ferg kicked out but she wasnt?

its gonna be GoT parody with ponyhead, im telling ya

Endgame

Attached: 1517947439342.png (1600x1400, 1.28M)

InsiderAnon posted this about the ponyhead episodes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-00-03-22-1.png (720x422, 58K)

id ship it

Attached: totally eighteen plus.png (180x138, 7K)

>Hello, Star and Marco. Are you up for a game of charades?

Attached: star and marco charades.png (997x562, 473K)

Ponyhead is one of Nefcy's favorites, she was part of the original concept for the show. Ferguson and Alfonzo were characters that existed only because Disney required Marco to have some male friends at school.

Trashco is cute and perfect

Attached: Amazing.png (1280x2160, 2.52M)

>When Disney's additions are objectively better than Ponyhead

I miss when this show was about fighting monsters. Now Star is not really royalty even though her line has held the throne for what? 1000 years or so, so she might as well be? Idk ama be miffed if she gives up her crown to the halfbreed whos job it was to turn little girls into robots.

Also could't Eclipse just marry who ever she wanted? If the Crown passes by first Daughter then she is the ruler of the land and could have tried to mend monster mewmen relationship instead of just ditching everything for some dick.

Didn't she say she grew to like them and was going to bring them back in their own episode this season?

Maybe they'll be Marco's warriors.

300 or so years. And seeing as the S4 synopsis refers to Star having to learn how to rule a kingdom, it's more likely that she kills Meteora than hands her the crown.

As for Eclipsa's marriage to Shastacan, it was probably an arranged marriage imposed on her before she became queen. And she probably didn't actually want to be queen.

Nu-tterflies are royalty, but the issue with the throne-right depends on wheter or not mewmans value blood succession above all else.

Has there ever been case of infidelity
in a children’s cartoon? Cause I get the feeling Nefcy is crazy enough to have Star and Marco kiss or go in for a kiss while she’s in a relationship

He did his time with his own show
I think he can take a break if he wants
Not that I'm defending him being a shitty person, just a person who had a lot on his shoulders with Gravity Falls