Make a pitch to Adultswim

Make a pitch to Adultswim

Attached: adult-swim1.jpg (1000x562, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU17s9RjBq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A kid with schizophrenia living with loving parents who hallucinate them having fights but is unable to tell which is reality.

A parody of Back to the Future where Doc Brown is alcoholic sociopath and Marty McFly is a sad sack of a nervous wreck. They go on wacky sci-fi adventures.

A robot goes on a one-way trip back in time to study humans, only to find out that we really fucking suck.

Well, it's 100m by 60m, planted with short grass, and should be used for Premier League football for a team constantly in danger of dropping down, like Stoke or Everton.

A hyper violent stoner comedy.

Mike Lazzo being kicked in the beanbag over and over until he coughs up his testicles

Foot Fetish, apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=qU17s9RjBq0

Two sisters, one 18 and the other 15, living in a trailer park and suddenly the power starts going out around the country because of a terrorist attack or some shit
While they still have electricity, they're watching the news on an old fat-backed tv and see that people are rioting and looting, and instead of worrying about it, they get mom's ex ex ex exboyfriend's shot gun and join in
All kinds of chaos and shit
The 18 year old (Kimmberli) is skinny and probably on meth, in some episodes she's visibly pregnant, and in some she's not. Despite the probably drug habit, she's the more level-headed one, and the care taker since mom skipped town.
The 15 year old (Britanney) is chubby, dumpy, wears an Invader Zim style jacket, and constantly ready to shoot people in the face, especially men and pretty girls. She's basically a 2007 emo preteen on steroids with a gun
The plot eventually leads to them having to steal their neighbor's shitty giant clunker van, and go on the road to find supplies and shit.
Eventually they come back and rule the trailer park with an coked-out fist

Attached: 1465114397031.jpg (423x750, 86K)

PS&G S2

Attached: Season2Never.jpg (560x800, 575K)

This is the best one.

It kills me that this is official art for the sole purpose of teasing something that they knew they'd never make.

Mission Hill Season 2

Grimdark bionicle.

pic related

Attached: 1459986095696.png (802x599, 585K)

No you pitch me a show!

Generic Seth McFarland Show #6...

IT HURTS!!!
Just make that a show.

Attached: ithurts330baby.png (980x1268, 600K)

Pickle rick spinoff

11z Mouse

A team of Aliens try to invade Earth by blending in at a college to corrupt the future leaders but end up getting corrupted themselves.

That shit just sounds depressing

Asstronauts.

The Mask, but true to the source material where putting on The Mask specifically brings out your most violent, vengeful, and chaotic impulses.

A send-up of 80's action cartoons with a diverse cast of heroes who are racist to each other all the time. The characters are all unaware of it, but its blatantly obvious to the audience. Also, they fight monsters with lasers or something like that.

rick and morty but without SJW meddling

and more alien boobs

Same show every thread I get!

The Nic Cage show, starring Nic Cage. There is only ONE main character. I dont wanna see anyone other then Nic more then 3 times a season. Its about actor Nic Cage and his strange adventures.

Plots play out in an esculation type way, playing on Nic seeming kinda crazy, but actually no...he did find a clue to the original moon landing footage whilst checking to see if the eggs werent broken in their cartoon at the super market. It all comes together in the end with an almost scooby doo like tone.

Its episodic, and Nic Cage is never made to look bad or be the butt of the joke on the show. It has no shock/edge humor, and very little if any random humor. (Im not agaisnt that just doesnt fit my vision)

The only canon in the whole show are artifacts and what not from passed adventures, but never used to help nic in a new adventure. Just used for arbitrary background reasons.

To fill the dialog without having a supporting cast, Nic monolouges out loud.

Attached: 1CAEA8B3-9408-4303-8089-0128F0EA0C00.jpg (637x351, 33K)

A teenage bedsheet ghost (he died when he was like 16-17) is haunting the 1 bedroom apartment of a liberal-arts-graduate, late 20's, huge breasted goth chick.

The ghost just wants to be scary, but the goth chick isn't afraid of him in the slightest and to make matters worse wants to VIOLENTLY FUCK HIM because she has a ghost/paranormal encounter fetish.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-07-at-1.19.49-PM-630x468[1].png (630x468, 227K)

And the ONE guy at AS who could make it happen absolutely hates the show

Attached: IMG_1390.jpg (708x708, 106K)

>Aliens arrive at university
>"Turns out we don't have to do anything, they're all fucking morons."
>"Nice. The humans taught me something called drinking."
>"Drinking? Only you would need to learn an essential skill for survival, Turici."
>"No, idiot, drinking alcohol."
>"For what?"
>"Feeling good, getting arrested."
>"Why would I ever want to get arrested?"
>"Hear me out. It turns out they don't eat criminals on this planet, they shelter and feed them."
>"That's incredibly dumb."
>"These are backwards savages, Klorp. Backwards savages that make the best damn sandwiches ever."
>"The fuck's a sandwich?"

>They learn to love Earth
>Several times they have to sabatoge Earth but fail or relent because they enjoy our cheese sandwiches or get distracted
>Eventually the order comes down from the brass to destroy the planet
>They can't go through with it and admit as much to their leaders
>The leaders meant to send them to an uninhabited planet the whole time
>Their transmissions had been ignored by the idiot secretary that received them
>Alien planet takes interest in Earth, cultural exchange results

An anime block, but rather than utilizing the late timeslot to air more adult oriented shows, air exclusively shonen geared to literal preteens

team of fat neckbeards who have the power to transform into anime girls to fight crime

Can he be a twink under the sheet?

a turd that farts

a fifteen minute long show thats just a picture of a turd with sounds of people making fart noises playing

15 minute quick stories set in the warhammer 40k universe
or something analogous to it.

i'd tell you more. but coming with cartoon ideas for a network isn't my job and anyone outsourcing ideas to Sup Forums deserves to get fired.
becuase you take an idea from anons
and gar-UN-fucking-TEED you're going to fuck it up.

Now here's a good idea. Probably the only thing that would outdo it premiere ratings is R&M

its like Rick and Morty, except it will be slightly different but its original

>Can he be a twink under the sheet?

Yes, absolutely.

5 cats that can talk that got together and tried living in a dumpster nd when they didn't work out they moved into some lady's house and immediately start doing drugs in her basement

Oh yeah, and one of them likes to arm wrestle historical figures so he invents a time machine and then have to go fix them time line and fight some weird time aliens that want to change time or something

then they all get drunk with franz Ferdinand and fuck it up anyway

it'll be a cross of time squad and loiter squad meets the Ghostbusters in space

An evil child is adopted by an average suburban family

Said evil child also happens to be pregnant with the antichrist

But British shows are unrelatable to American audiences.

He get drunk and hates life his daughter is a whore his mother is a slave and his dog is a cat

What do you mean "British show"? Is this already a show?

Human sized food products do random things

Archer but it's set at an ancillary agency that's mostly competent and is tasked by the CIA to keep watch over Malory's group and they have to go around cleaning up after Sterling's bullshit and smoothing things over with ODIN and the KGB to make sure the world runs smoothly.

Series finale is the premier episode of Archer Season 5 where the guys tasked with watching over ISIS hq frantically try to figure out what is going on when the FBI raid's the place and have to weight engaging or not until they get the heads up that it's the FBI.

final line of one of the MC's is "well... looks like we're out of a job."
Other MC: "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Sterling always seems to slip out of the mess he's caught in."

End on a cliffhanger of no one knowing how the agency adjusts with the following seasons of archer.

14 episode series. Self-contained.

Alcoholics anonymous type meeting. Coffee, shitty pastries, brown metal folding chairs, church basement vibe. Blinds on the windows are drawn.

12 people arrive + 1 moderator. People at the meeting are from all kinds of backgrounds. Very diverse and distinct, but relatively normal looking and nothing overtly weird.

It turns out the meeting is for sexual deviants who are into really fucked up shit (like whatever you could get away with for adult swim).

For the first 12 episodes of the series, each episode is one person's confession-type story which centers around a specific fetish or sex act.

Everyone else is really weirded out by each story that is told, even though each person has a fucked story of their own.

The credits of each episode feature the moderator in his bedroom crudely acting out/getting off on the story/kink that featured during the episode. Aside from the moderator, no one is ever shown entering or leaving the meeting room.

You slowly learn over the course of the series that the moderator is some really crazy rich guy and the whole show takes place in his luxurious underground complex that includes a space he's decked out like as the meeting room. All the meeting attendees have been kidnapped against their will and brainwashed with different fetishes. At the end of each session, the room is gassed and the attendees black out and are removed by minions who store them in suspended animation pods.

In the 2-part series finale episodes, after all the stories have been told, the attendees put together various clues and discrepancies from the course of the season and have to work together to make a daring escape from the compound, using fetish related skills and abilities from each of their stories.

The crazy rich pervert dies in an ironic way, but everyone goes back to their lives on the outside and nothing of value is learned by anyone.

The End.

Nobody would watch something so stupid

Alright, what if they were detectives?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Let's expand this

Attached: ghost'n'goth.png (1200x959, 208K)

Cut out the pregnancy part, this is Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman before they got big.

Wow. Art? For real?!!

But honestly, that sheet needs to be longer. True bedsheet ghosts shouldn't have any limbs exposed.

I would also make the goth's hips a little narrower to emphasize the big titties. Titties are a good size though.

Overall, I'm intrigued. At the very least it seems like a /coc/ concept in the making.

Invisible Acres: a stereotypical family sitcom where everybody is invisible (think like the Aqua Teen ep Gene E)

The George and Carl Show: A Talk Show starring Carl and George Lowe

Why would they do such a thing? Why would they? Just why?

So Bionicle?

I think you nay be on to something.

Following the battle of the Somme, an ancient alien entity emerges from beneath the soil of No Man's Land and, empowered by the death and destruction of the war, unleashes a horde of horrors across Europe. Four soldiers, a British tank driver, a French infantryman, a German flametrooper and a Russian machine gunner, are chosen by the entity's antithesis, another alien entity resembling a biblical angel draped in scraps of military gear and bullet bandoleers, to fight the creature and save the Earth from being twisted into a nightmarish hellscape. Series follows them as they journey across the warped landscape fighting sentient war machines, zombie soldiers, swarms of mutant rats and other appropriately war-themed enemies.

Attached: Our heroes.png (713x343, 422K)

Show with a group of 4 characters where each episode focuses on a version of them from a different dimension/parallel universe, each with a different art style. Like in one they're cowboys in the Wild West, another they're a group of space bounty hunters, , in another they work as really terrible private investigators, etc.

But their personalities stay constant, like they're RPG gamers too lazy to make up a new character every time they change systems?

Nice.

Attached: 1399585057882.jpg (720x380, 65K)

I'd watch it user

Glad you like it, I always reckoned WW1 was an unexplored era ripe for animation potential.

A parody of various cop/crime shows following the various cases taken on by the only normal cop in a station filled with eccentric officers, detectives, and superheroes. Every episode, he would have a new partner for a different case.

sexy animal-people and they dance

Sounds cool, but this doesn't feel very adult swim

Original pitcher.
I didn't want to be upstaged by this user: So here's my attempt at illustrating what I had in my head.

Attached: TiddyGoth_Ghost_pitch.png (1760x1430, 322K)

I think keeping it short would make for a cute little subversion. Ghost would hold himself conservatively and be mindful not to do any movement that would show a lot of skin since the Goth would always try to sneak a peek.

Attached: goth'n'ghost.png (891x1075, 213K)

Eh, they could throw it onto toonami if they really wanted to. There really isn't many other networks that are open to adult cartoons that aren't sitcoms.

If all else fails you'd could always write a scene of the Russian getting drunk and pissing on a corpse in order to get it on Adult Swim.

Here's my pitch,
A bunch of colorful, cynical, and crazy millennials that are roommates, and are based on mobians, get jobs at an italian resturant, and go out clubbing and doing other crazy antics, they are all between the ages of 15 and 35.
They also have a black 17 year old human male friend.

Shädman, the animated movie.

A sitcom about a team of anthropomorphic 80s superheroes in the vein of TMNT, Street Sharks, or Biker mice, in their late 20s to early 30s, after they've saved the world and need to get real jobs.

That shitpost gave me a legit idea for an AS live action show
>Have 10 different beautiful women of different ethnicitys, body types, hair and tropes like tsundere, tom boy, ditzie bumbo etc
>It's on a beach setting
>Having them comment and do stuff related to their feet
>Have their feet blocked off Austin Powers style
>At the end, always tease the promise of feet will be shown next week

>Adult Swim being behind anime revivals
Naaaah, I'm only praying they don't fuck up FLCL too badly

I like this idea but make them older, like mid 40's to 50's. One is Brendan Frasered and has to pay off his wife and can't see his kids. One won't let go of the past, thinks he's still relevant and refusing to let go and thinks it's the kids who are wrong. One is trying really hard to stay relevant, tries doing Lets Plays, meming IRL, rapping

A cartoon boy falls in love with a cartoon girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a cartoon deus ex machina with the cartoon girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the cartoon girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed cartoony expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the cartoon girl he called is not the same cartoon girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this cartoon universe at all. She is the cartoon girl’s alternate cartoon universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the CMC’s own ACU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Cartoony hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private cartoon secrets in order to equip the other with the cartoon weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other cartoon selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, COMEDY ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CARTOONS.