FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE!

FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE!

Attached: avengers emh.png (788x444, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yost/status/976191955855015936
change.org/p/netflix-revive-avengers-earth-s-mightiest-heroes-on-netflix
youtu.be/kpAayIeHryo
youtube.com/watch?v=lqbLNNUMUxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we go from JLU tier kino to fucking this

Attached: 94C5C7E4-A9C1-4BE9-A6BB-BE78CED1C218.jpg (533x700, 112K)

I-If Young Justice got a season 3 maybe this can?

I honestly tried giving it a shot, but the animation alone killed it for me. Rewatched EMH a while back and it's so much better in every department.

doesnt Loeb know that a better cartoon would keep kids invested more?

This is an easier, and cheaper cashgrab.

ASSEMBLED WE ARE STRONG

Attached: kirbexcite.jpg (766x602, 67K)

Attached: ANT-MAN WITH CYCLOPS & JEAN GREY .jpg (1311x738, 119K)

twitter.com/yost/status/976191955855015936

Apparently, had Loeb not fucked with EMH, we could've gotten a three-parter with Galactus in Hel, Nova stuff, and a more faithful adaptation of Emperor Doom.

What could have been...

Attached: ImpossibleMan-FantasticAvengers_Sc1.jpg (1311x738, 161K)

How good was it?

very

The Incredible Thing or the Green Thing?
The Human America?
Invisible Bee?
Mr Antastic?

Honestly the closest Marvel got to having a show that was on par with the DCAU.

Attached: CAPTAIN AMERICA WITH 3D-MAN .jpg (1311x738, 475K)

change.org/p/netflix-revive-avengers-earth-s-mightiest-heroes-on-netflix

It's funny because Chris Evans was both

Loeb thought that people only cared about Hulk, Iron Man, Cap and Thor. He's a fucking idiot.

>Marvel could have had their own DCAU but they threw it away cause "kids only get episodic cartoons."

Attached: tumblr_p2a4mwJy5F1ql1teio3_500.gif (500x500, 900K)

Fuck you. I read the link and I had a mini heart attack thinking Netflix was really going to bring it back. Fuck, I'd probably suck a dick for it to happen.

Attached: contemplating wojak.jpg (645x773, 87K)

FYI, that's just fanart from one of the designers. Not actually what the producers had in mind.

Plus they probably didn't want to keep show that already established characters they wouldn't use anymore.

Attached: New_Avengers_(episode).png (1280x720, 661K)

Fucking hell that ep was amazing.
That show was so good. The revolving cast, the character faithfulness, the tone was perfectly balanced, and everyone got a fair amount of screen time and development.

>actually short wolverine.

I weep for what we lost.

>more Based Doom
>Nova

Shit, this sounds good. Though I wonder what Galactus would even do in Hel anyway.

Yeah fuck Loeb for all that ridiculous bullshit. having his son die on him was tragic sure, but fuck did the collateral ruin Marvel animation forever. Nothing has literally been as good as EMH, Hulk Vs, and Iron Man AA.
Everything is just MCU shit. Hopefully MvCI's massive flop teaches them something, but probably not.

Attached: CAPTAIN AMERICA WITH MORBIUS & BARON BLOOD .jpg (1311x738, 102K)

everytime someone posts a EMH thread, someone starts to rewatch it.

This time it's me

>He made one with Monica and Aaron
Just the thought of a Nextwave themed episode of a cartoon on my TV, man. Goddamn.

Still waiting for this one to leave Japan.

Attached: marvel-future-avengers.jpg (387x550, 85K)

Have fun

Marvel going cheap, getting shit writers and Loeb thinking kids need cartoons to be dumbed down and not be episodic.Then Wacker continuing the trend of hiring lazy writers.

I guess if they can bring Yost and the old writers and VAs back and keep Wacker and Loeb away from it.

EMH has its share of shit animation at some points but it's nowhere near the crap quality of Avengers Assemble. Not to mention the background in EMH looks like it belongs with the characters and it's detailed.

Was Disk Wars good?

No

Whenever I see Iron Man AA I can't help but think Alcoholics Anonymous.

EMH's version of Luke Cage and Iron Fist was more comic accurate and way better than all of the Netflix shows

wow

Hala, not Hel.

I read that Mockingbird was going to be part of the team too, but the voice actress wasn't available

No, but it was the last time Ultron was created by Pym in animation :(

Attached: Pymtron.png (1280x720, 889K)

Just started watching this and while I don't really know why people like it (not enough cuties desu) it keeps me interested.

Attached: DAMIAN HELLSTROM, THE SON OF SATAN WITH HAWKEYE .jpg (1311x738, 158K)

It has its fair share of cuties in the design department.
I basically didn't care about Wasp or Ms Marvel before watching it and now I struggle to find adaptations and designs of Wasp or Ms Marvel that even compare.

Attached: 5e08826c5062e611db0b340006381dc8.jpg (550x309, 53K)

Wasp is a cutie

I thought they pulled the writers from EMH since it had successful ratings to write for the MCU instead?

The series as a whole was at least 95% comic accurate.
Hence the love for this show.

>Plasma

Is that guy what Heck Hound was based off?

Attached: Heck_Hound.png (662x536, 700K)

Too small to turn the tide
too stubborn to give in
Pushed by pain and pride
to face these fears and win
There's no one left to trust
it all comes down to us

Dropped this show when I saw they changed the OP, someone should be hung for that. Atleast nick played the hell out of that Iron man Armored Aventures opening song back when it was still airing.

Attached: EMH thingxhulk.webm (704x396, 2.98M)

>Hulks reaction to Thing's hand
This show was too good for this world away

Attached: DEATHLOK AS A HYDRA AGENT .jpg (1311x738, 465K)

Attached: EMH.jpg (1600x437, 203K)

Anyone know who it is?

Attached: GIANT MAN WITH CAPTAIN MARVEL & MACHINE MAN .jpg (1311x738, 126K)

being that the thing has one of the highest degrees of invulnerability in the MU, The Hulk swinging him around as a weapon would actually be one of the most deadly forces in the universe. Hulk could probably break a planet in half with Ben if he was mad enough.

No ROM the space night never ever.

Attached: perkinsrom-1334087669[1].jpg (584x344, 69K)

this show's animation had no stretch or squish

I would love to see the JL in the art style.

Image search the pictures, you'll find his deviantart.

And notice how he was getting so much praise fot the MCU TV shows yet after Iron Fist and Inhumans failed and Defenders was mediocre at best he fell off the map and hasn't been nearly as public? And he let Scott Buck take all the blame for IF and Inhumans even though his rushing things out and accepting sub-par material is just as much his fault. Fucking hack.

That would probably be because, before this show? Wasp and Ms Marvel were both forgettable, throwaway characters.

Seriously, Carol Danvers went through how many different iterations? I think the only thing she ever did that was useful was have her super strength/nigh invulnerability/flight be permanently stolen by Rogue so she had a powerset besides being a goddamned leech.

My one complaint about this show was that I really didn't like Black Panther.

Sigh... why did we have to go from this to the subsequent loony tunes style slapstick "comic" crop of superhero cartoons? It kind of fit the GotG cartoon, but Ultimate Spiderman? Avengers Assemble? Hulk and the Agents of SMASH? Really made them all interchangeable.

all i'm seeing here is MOVIE VERSIONS PEOPLE, WE ARE LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MOVIES

fucking christ i just want Wolverine and the Thing to show up while Hawkeye wears his purple costume as they fight Dr.Doom and Tony doesn't act and sound like Robert Downey Jr.

Did anyone else find Black Panther in this show an insufferable Mary Sue? I mean, seriously: wealthier than Iron Man, better tech than Iron Man, smarter about magic than Thor, better fighting skills than Captain America, standard "I'm a king so I can be a smug, self-righteous, arrogant asshole" personality we've seen in every Marvel and DC cartoon to this point...

I don't know, he just pissed me off. I really wish he'd never been added to the show.

youtu.be/kpAayIeHryo

Avengers 1 trailer with that music looks so cool.

he was basically their Bruce Timm Batman, but less developed.

I wish ROM was still with Marvel. Why can they can Angela's rights but not him?

AEMH's Tony definitely acted & sounded like Robert Downey Jr, though. Especially in the early eps.

More like Snake-Eyes from the last GI Joe cartoon.

a$k HA$BRO

>that scene when vision btfo thor
youtube.com/watch?v=lqbLNNUMUxU

>Why can they can Angela's rights but not him?
Maybe is better this way, his story is complete, he saved the world along side the Avengers, fought Galactus and got a pseudo happy ending. Do you really want him back so they can subject him to countless retcon? and make him fight his fellow heroes in endless crossover events?

He is as safe from New Marvel as a character can be.

The card falling out of Hulks hand before he flips the table is probably the one thing I will always laugh at.

It should be noted that while they don't have the rights to ROM, they still have the rights to the Spaceknights and in true Marvel fashion they made a replacement for ROM.

Attached: Ikon_(Earth-616)_0002.jpg (1451x1669, 723K)

I didn't mind having his power level cranked up like that, but I thought it was weird that he stuck around past his initial appearance.

Remember how they had Josh Keaton voice Spider-Man but recast Drake Bell at the last minute and didn't tell him?

>A screenshot posted on the Facebook Group "Keep 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' Alive!" confirmed that Drake Bell's name appeared in the episode's end credits. Josh Keaton found the screencap on Facebook, and commented, "Wow so they redubbed my audio. I recorded a few Avengers eps as Spider-Man and was looking forward to seeing them. Typical Parker luck I guess.

At least they kept JK Simmons as JJ.

Attached: S2E13-1-.png (1280x720, 478K)

bump

>kept JK as JJ
JK was Bell's JJ, so it's likely he dubbed over Daran Norris.

Attached: HULK WITH CRYSTAR .jpg (1311x738, 155K)

I wish these were real..

Season 2 was lame honestly. They added too many bodies to the team and the villains kinda stopped being compelling after the Skrulls.

Remember that the last half of Season 2 was directed by Loeb

This honestly . I thought that S2 was fine and covered Secret Invasion marvelously. Then it sort of lost focus and became very episodic with some hits and some misses. Hits were still as great as you'd expect them to be, but misses were, well, on par with Marvel's current animated lineup.

Attached: this was an episode, seriosuly.png (640x360, 278K)

>when the series was being developed and called Avengers Assemble they said it had the highest budget of Marvel animation
It's always looked like crap

>replaced Josh Keaton with Drake Bell
I'm still mad

This. Daran Norris actually voiced a police officer that had one or two lines in the episode. I doubt they would bring him on just for that. He had to have voiced JJ in that too.

>they said it had the highest budget of Marvel animation
That sounds like an admission of embezzlement.

Oh fuck, I remember that. I was still bummed about EMH being cancelled but thought, hey, if they will put effort in it, why not, they have EMH as a benchmark and they just want to start animated universe from scratch to have different shows intertwine with each other.

I can't say hope wasn't lost earlier, but if this is your first episode of highest budget Marvel animation, then please show me shit they are embarrassed to show, I want to see that shit.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (300x168, 2.71M)

Attached: superior_disney_animation.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

It was okay but the kids were a little annoying. It had the same problem as AA with MCU synergy but it handled it better. There was also a few neat references like Deadpool doing Supaidaman's emissary of hell catchphrase.

Attached: MOCKINGBIRD WITH THE HUMAN FLY .jpg (1311x738, 127K)

He's depicted the same in the comics too. Everyone in that show is comic accurate, why shouldn't panther be as well?

This is actually kinda ironic that their theme song is 'forever fight as one' considering now in the comics original Avengers only assemble to fight when one of them is a supervillain.
With the sole exception of Secret Empire, of course, where they assembled because TWO of them were now supervillains.

Fuck Marvel.

This series gave us the best Janet and Carol

People who made Earth's Mightiest Heroes are now making Marvel movies.
For example Chris Yost, writer on the old EMH is the writer for Thor: Ragnarok.

Basically, I think they assumed using their good talent on cartoons is wasting them, and kicked them upstairs to movies.

God, shut the fuck up. "Mary Sue" is either:
a) completely meaningless buzzword that truly means "a character I don't like"
b) character without any flaws that doesn't face any problems or adversity.

If you mean "Mary Sue" in a) sense, noone cares. If you mean "Mary Sue" in b) sense, you're fucking wrong because BP has flaws and faces problems on the regular.

Regardless - you're full of shit.

>cute robot girl wanting the dick
>reveal she looks like a normal human woman under the armor

SIGH

DidnĀ“t the space knights had robot bodies?