Goodbye Captain America

>Chris Evans says he is done with Marvel's after Avengers 4.

theplaylist.net/chris-evans-avengers-4-20180322/

Everyone saw it coming but it is still sad. One of the big three is out. Who is next?

Attached: descarga.jpg (188x269, 7K)

He will re-enter the MCU soon after though, back in the role of the Human Torch.

I can see both RDJ and Hemsworth staying past Avengers 4. RDJ, this is his cash cow and has made him a star again. Hemsworth never seemed like Evans, who practically hates being a movie star.

Well, he has earned it

>RDJ

I think after 5 years without a solo Iron Man movie, plus the fact that RDJ is one of the most expensive actors in activity, I think it's safe to assume Tony is going to kick the bucket.

Hmm I don’t know how they can utilize Thor further but with Tony they can make stay as a retired mentor for Peter maybe even shuri like how Pym is for Scott.

Earned what?

Everyone says Iron Man saved RDJ's career and I don't doubt the role has made him boatloads, but what other movies aside from Marvel movies has RDJ even been in during the last few years aside from Tropic Thunder?

>Hemsworth never seemed like Evans, who practically hates being a movie star.
Are you talking about Evans or Hemsworth that hates being a movie star?

Probably talking about Evens, who's a theater nerd and would rather be on Broadway.

Good for him. He made enough bank off of those movies. I think he realised it's time for him to proceed with other things.

Sherlock in the movie US version. Cumberbatch was also Sherlock in the British TV show version which where the whole meme comes from.

it

Good soldier.
Let the oldman rest, after all.

Attached: 1466959008436.jpg (1332x2048, 902K)

Honestly in his recent interviews he doesn’t seem that into MCU any more.

Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2, Chef, and the Judge.

That's it.

What is it?
It's it

Sherlock Holmes!

Attached: Sherlock.jpg (184x274, 7K)

New Captain coming through.

Attached: Carol!.jpg (2500x3741, 2.52M)

They would be foolish not to push Black Panther as the new leader of Avengers

Sorry, was talking about Evans. Thinking of that in-depth interview he did last year just before Civil War. Turned down the role of Cap 3 times because he didn't want to be a 'movie star'. Went to therapy before he took the role.

After Ragnarok, there is no way Hemsworth would want to go without at least one more solo movie

Nah BP is new Thor. Marvel is the new Cap.

How are you going to even do that? BP barely works as an Avenger normally when he's supposed to be king of Wakanda. Comic book logic lets that work but in the context of these films, there's no reason he would be chilling and doing missions with the Avengers when he's supposed to be ruling Wakanda not to mention the whole "open to the world" thing at the end of the first movie

Oh yeah he is still young (34) while RDJ (52) can only realistically play the sidelines. I am just saying that I am not sure how they can progress Thor’s story not that Hemsworth won’t do it.

>Nigger
>Leader
Fucking Spiderman has a bigger chance of being the leader and he is a fucking kid

I liked him in Charlie Bartlett.
He played a good jerkoff.

>Spiderman has a bigger chance of being the leader
What a retard

Remember when you guys said Black Panther would flop?

Yeah but even Evans has more ass than she does.

All we can ask for is a proper send off. Like Cap back in his old threads, refusing to yield, and having that dance with Peggy

Well, they literally have tones of storylines they could that don't could involve him teaming up with someone again. Like Siege for example, since Sentry or another Superman pastiche is inevitably gonna be introduced.

Sup Forumsfags were utterly BTFO

Attached: HGF.png (790x776, 87K)

>but it is still sad
Why? he try to be director or some shit like that in some random indie movie that nobody saw and fail 3-4 years ago. If he doesn't like capeshit and doesn't need money he must leave

Attached: cap-thanos-1-720x497.png (720x497, 520K)

First they were saying it will fail because it’s black and now they’re saying it only succeeded because it was black.

I bet they’re the same people who say Obama won because of the black vote.

Black Panther was legit good TLJ was dogshit and especially disappointing after the kino that was tfa

How much will the Avatar sequels make?

Where are the DCEU movies?

They’ll be lucky to break $500m. Avatar just came at the right time and did the right thing. It capitalized on revolutionary CG and 3D.

Nowadays 3D isn’t as popular and we’ve seen Hollywood go above and beyond Pandora.

Sup Forums here, Black Panther turned out to be a good movie, the complete opposite of femGhostbusters.

Depends. Avatar made a ton of money but is nearly forgotten in the public eye, it was timing that made it such a financial moneymaker, and the gimmick is nowhere near as popular as it was in 2009. The sequels would be lucky to make half or even a quarter as much as the original did.

I still hope they're good, or at the very least better than the first one.

Unless James Cameron somehow manages to pull another gimmick out of his ass.

Wakanda starts getting reforms at the end of Black Panther, they'll probably quietly turn into a constitutional monarchy like the UK or something where he technically still gets to call himself King but doesn't actually do the day to day ruling Wakanda, so he's free to be an Avenger.

There's also The Soloist.

No ass

>Last year, he filmed back-to-back the final two Marvel movies for which he is under contract — “Avengers: Infinity War,” due in April, and a sequel planned for next year. For now, he has no plans to return to the franchise (“You want to get off the train before they push you off,” he said), and expects that planned reshoots in the fall will mark the end of his tenure in the familiar red, white and blue super suit.
>For now, he has no plans to return to the franchise
>For now

Due Date

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

>implying he can die
He was in WW2 you don't understand

DIdn't RDJ say the same thing like, 10 movies ago. They won't say no to the money.

He’s said this like fifty times before.

But NOW his contract is over.

Its an actor thing to negotiate for more money. Last time RDJ did this, he was trying to get Marvel to make Iron Man 4 with a pay raise for gim. After they told him to fuck off, he settled for doing Spider Man and Civil War which benefited both parties.

I just hope its legs are still strong enough to beat The Last Jedi.

great movie

>Last time RDJ did this, he was trying to get Marvel to make Iron Man 4 with a pay raise for gim. After they told him to fuck off, he settled for doing Spider Man and Civil War which benefited both parties
Never happened

Evans contract is over and like he has said multiple times he wants to focus on directing. RJ only said he will go out once the plots for the movies become retarded or they flop

And he’s just Renew it AGAIN.

Do you think Chris Evans has a career outside of Captain America? Sure he’s better than Hemsworth (not hard). But CA gives him a big paycheck and influence. Take that away and he’s nothing.

He has directed some movies here and there so he is not completely hopeless. He is done with the MCU. and Captain America will complete his arc with his death

Evans has said previously numerous times, he'll come back if Marvel wants him to, and he'd like to director something for them, even if he wouldn't be acting in it.

So he's gay?

so he's the second coming of Charles Bronson?

seeing how the remake of Death Wish was bad thanks to Bruce Willis

i rather see him doing something else.

This desu.

>bringing back the dead military guy to be the villain again for all four sequels
I don't have hope. But I'll probably watch it at a $4.50 matinee for the visuals.

When I saw that news I was hoping it meant the series was going down an anthology route where each movie took on different sci-fi tropes with the same actors (eg American Horror Story).

But it will probably be something dumb like "Quaritch was an Avatar and his real body was on Earth."

I'm an unwashed casual, but doesn't captain america quit or get fired all the fucking time? Usually corresponding with a republican president?

Fucking Jenny Slate.

Eli Roth is almost certainly more to blame for that. He's one of the worst directors I know who continues to have some relevance.

Is he crazy? Outside this, his career is dead!

>made a ton of money but is nearly forgotten in the public eye
Cape movies 101.

He's going to be a Skynet esque hivemind made of metal to clash with the biological avatar planet protagonists. This shit has been obvious for awhile.

They could easily relocate The Avengers in Wakanda, half of them end up there in IW anyway.
Maybe have a world-wide team and an American-based team?

not that legit a srouce
this is similar to what Craig said after the last Bond film

you need to get out more, son

He's being intentionally vague so that he's not saying much of anything.
"I expect" and his bit about the costume could mean that he's still in the movies but as a SHIELD Director, Old Man Steve. It could mean he dies and he's not in any movies or they recast the role, but it could mean either and it depends if he wants more money from the mouse.

Ironically enough, a significant number of Sup Forumsfags liked the movie, as they're big on ethnostates.

I never saw the original Death Wish but I thought the remake was a decent movie on its own. I have no idea how it compares to the original though, what was different? The only thing I found on google was a bunch of faggots reeing about guns

Only ones I remember him from are Sherlock Holmes and Due Date

>Sup Forumsfags were utterly BTFO
Sup Forums's been getting BTFO a lot this year, the cherry on top is going to be when the blue wave is proven real in a 8 months

Attached: pol btfo.png (1825x3519, 600K)

I really need to get off my ass and register to vote

Man, you guys fall for this every time. Do you not remember the last time Chris Evans said this exact same thing.

IT'S AN ACTOR NEGOTIATING TACTIC

Until he's actually out or solidly recast, don't bother paying attention to this stuff. Agents have their clients say this PR shit because it puts the pressure on the studios to give them a better contract deal if they have public backlash behind them. Then when they re-sign, the actor immediately changes their tune and says they have "so much fun making these movies" or whatever.

Seriously. RDJ's wife had him do the same fucking thing.

Have you ever had to negotiate for anything in your life Sup Forums??

>or solidly recast
He was a C-tier actor before the MCU, the only movies that I remember with him are the 2 Fantastic Four and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Scott Eastwood could be the next captain and nobody will ever notice

>"And it's being released against Gigantic"
Hahahaha

Nah, just stay where you are rather than pretend the current state of the american "left" has any high ground over shitposters.

Then they must have hated the ending

>Who is next?
like half the fans of the mcu
>no cap no mcu

sauce?

this guy is not half the man cap is

Remember that that movie he directed got an even lower RT score than BvS. Face it, he is not a new Adam West.

Eh, with any luck we'll see Achebe's refugees fuck up Wakanda harder than a German girl on New Year's Eve.

none in the top 50