Captain Marvel

Give me one reason why I should be excited for THIS?

Attached: 42800D6C-F564-4F9A-8BC5-E2A7D14BEC12.jpg (670x503, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFPn-nbpvPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxitY6fX5kc
thathashtagshow.com/2018/03/lashana-lynch-captain-marvel-role/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a Marvel movie.

A massive increase in Japanese rule 34 of Captain Marvel. That's about it.

Heyy, that's an upside I hadn't thought of. Nice.

#itsherturn

BASED MARVEL BAYBEE

Plus it'll be important for Avengers 4

would be excited if brie larson was in this shape

Attached: Tamra-no7.jpg (850x850, 156K)

It's time we had a proper female face of the Avengers, not murderous European skanks.

Perfect Captain Marvel here >>>>

How in the world does this happen? How does this flabby, white bread bore of an actress get hired? Why are there practically NO standards when it comes to female actors and their aesthetics?

Seriously.
>Chris Evans
>Chris Hemsworth
>Michael B. Jordan
>Henry Cavill
>Boseman
>Chris Pratt
>Bautista
They're all fucking ripped. They all put in work to resemble the character they're cast as.

Meanwhile
>Gal Gadot
>ScarJo
And now Brie Larson. No definition. Do NOTHING to resemble their character.

FUCK THIS SHIT IS SO ANNOYING.

Its like if you took a man's body and slapped tits, hair, and makeup on it

Bagina

Marvel comics will try to synergize with it and Carol will have long hair again so people might stop drawing Man carol

Women don't have to abide standards. This is part of our super progressive, forward thinking efforts to destroy the patriarchy. Making women abide by standards is just men keeping them down you fucking troglodyte.

same fag shitposting every day

Attached: Tamra-no20.jpg (850x850, 173K)

Because superhero movies are for women.

Hey don't get mad at me because you are attracted to what basically amounts to a man's body. If you were more open to yourself about how you feel you wouldn't get this mad and you'd lead a generally happier life user.

I think you are the one who loves this new shit Captain Marvel

youtube.com/watch?v=aFPn-nbpvPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxitY6fX5kc

Attached: 45678.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

This is a man body for this faggot
Kevin Feige, is that you?

Attached: TAMRA DAE.jpg (850x850, 110K)

Jesus Christ. It's not about sex appeal, it's about acting ability

This but not in a shitposting way. The Marvel movies are fun but they're never much more, getting hyped for them is just going to lead to disappointment.

Hey, just because you have buried gay feelings doesn't mean you need to act out like this man. Seriously, relax. Its not that weird.

That bitch is ugly

Where do you meet men like this? I need to know because reasons.

>Jesus Christ. It's not about sex appeal, it's about acting ability

And this is what, motherfucker?

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Ragnarok.jpg (784x489, 218K)

>I can't differentiate between male and female bone structure

Seriously nigger? It's an MCU movie, they just need to be able to smirk after a quip and grit their teeth on CGI soundstages.

Attached: 1515152766680.jpg (608x448, 31K)

Don't forget Bale who went from skellymode to jacked in a year for his first film as Bruce Wayne.

>imfuckingplying this is anything new

>liking juicy ass and a nice well shaped back is gay
What did he mean by this?

>I don't know what a hyperbole is

Societal standards of beauty say men should be jacked and women should be stick figures. Can't have movie stars who aren't beautiful.

Butt stuff is gay

Isn't RDJ fit too? I thought he was like a health nut or something?

>it's about acting ability
>acting ability
>mcu capeshit

To be fair, Brie Larson has some serious acting chops.

>I d-didn't actually mean she looked like a man, I just said it for fun!
The fuck?

Yep.

Because Carol's a great character, the directors are great, and Brie's an oscar winner and is a qt?

Yeah, I liked her in Scott Pilgrim. All I've really seen her in though, is she genuinely a shitty actor? I know that politically she's annoyingly outspoken, but does she perform well on camera?

Because she is going to do everything she can to play up the military tough exterior seeking a safe space to be soft. Because she is going to do everything she can to play up the powerhouse holding back waiting to an opportunity to let loose. And these two dichotomies will give women an example of the power of womanhood beyond waiting to get raped by a rich man.
Did you see Room or Smoking Barrels?

Attached: 8dd.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Women's looks don't depend on muscle definition, except negatively if there's too much of it.

Brie has a much prettier face than most of the actresses considered conventionally attractive by the media (and increasingly the general population, sadly) these days. That's more than enough.

As a comic book fan, you want these women to physically resemble their comic book counterparts. However, in the outside world of hollywood, muscular women aren't whats considered attractive, at least not in comparison to slim model shapes. They would never force an actress to attain a phsyque that is not only unattractive in their eyes, but would also be a drawback to the actress in getting into other films

Attached: Real.jpg (1363x900, 186K)

Are you kidding? Brie is about as average as it gets for Hollywood. She's one of those actresses that can actually get by on her skill, though she still needed the bolt ons.

>Brie is about as average as it gets for Hollywood.
Most of the actresses the media claims are hot are actually average-to-ugly to the average guy.

yea, Jessica Biel reallllly struggled to get work in "hot girl" roles in the early 2000s.

Attached: Brie-Larson -Wears-Suits-up-as-Captain-Marvel-on-set--27-662x993.jpg (662x993, 99K)

>As a comic book fan, you want these women to physically resemble their comic book counterparts. However, in the outside world of hollywood, muscular women aren't whats considered attractive, at least not in comparison to slim model shapes. They would never force an actress to attain a phsyque that is not only unattractive in their eyes, but would also be a drawback to the actress in getting into other films
Finally someone with a bit of common sense ITT.

You keep saying this but aren't providing examples.

Go to any college campus, user. Even adjusting for the age difference (which is only a few years in this case anyways) you'll find far more stunners there than in Hollywood any day of the week.

You real read comics?
Women in comics are drawn with muscles, great legs and arms, with curves and thicc levels
You sounds like a guy or woman who never read comics

Attached: 1510461386805.jpg (1280x1976, 743K)

But it's not common sense. Are you seriously implying that most of these actresses are considered ugly or struggle to get work? Especially Biel, Blunt, Lily and Nyonogo (or however you spell it)? It's purely the studios not giving a shit.

No fucking shit, real life is hotter than hollywood through sheer volume alone. Not every hot girl wants to be an actress and the hottest of the hot know from the age of 14 that they'll never actually have to work. Still girls like Biel, Anniston and Hathaway are completely timeless beauties that you would indeed be hard-pressed to find better looking girls on the street than.
But you're still not giving me examples of mainstream hollywood girls Brie is better looking than, because Brie falls into the lower end of the exact spectrum you're talking about

I'm 100% serious when I say that the women in mostly look quite ugly, with only a few looking average. But you're quite right that Hollywood's standards are completely different.

>Jessica Biel
>Emily Blunt
>Evangeline Lily
>quite ugly to average
Literally gay

>No fucking shit, real life is hotter than hollywood through sheer volume alone.
Ah, the old volume argument. No, user, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that the average "ordinary" girl is more attractive than the average Hollywood girl, adjusting for age of course. (Though I'll admit this is becoming less true in the USA.)

As for specific names, tell you what. You give me some examples you think are hotter than her, and I'll tell you if I honestly agree or not. (Not least because I tend to skim these types of things and don't remember a lot of names.)

It's the abs you dunce they are unappealing on women and very masculine. The fact that Brie's abs don't look hard and jagged is a plus. The fact that she doesn't cut a stacked femme figure is why everyone else hates her as a pick, not all this mussle fag mra bullshit.
>B-but men HAVE to be jacked y not women :'(
We get it, you like women to be hard and strong, make a mussle thread and go to bed.

>slightly above average at best
>slightly above average at best
>slightly above average... when she was younger
And that's based on other pics, not just that one.

She is reading those issues, and that worries me.
At least Gunn knew which GotG issues were shit so he adviced Pratt to not read those

I'd argue with you, but attraction is subjective and more ripped ladies for me.

Not the user you replied to, but all of those women are in their mid- to late 30s, I don't think anyone would cast them as the main character in a superhero movie, regardless of how hot they are. Just Hollywood being Hollywood.

Just because she's holding a comic book in a photo doesn't mean she's actually reading it.

Attached: only one answer.gif (245x245, 1.69M)

Captain Marvel is the MOST RELAUNCHED MARVEL CHARACTER. She has #1s like no one ever did.

Attached: The-Life-of-Captain-Marvel-featured.jpg (970x545, 91K)

Attached: captain-marvel-carol-danvers.jpg (442x350, 49K)

lmao what a difference between art and the real life

Attached: marvel 5.jpg (909x1200, 107K)

>being this retarded

Did you really just quote his entire post? Are you retarded?

>Give me one reason why I should be excited for THIS?

I can't. You either find your own reason, or you ignore it.

It'll give the comics an actual direction to take her character and hopefully get her out of the hole Civil War II put her in

>Movie has Carol looking at a black swimsuit for a brief scene before throwing it away out of disgust
You know they're going to do this.

I want to make myself with her

Nah, rumor is she wears a version of it. But it'll probably have pants, and goggles instead of the domino mask.

she's an Academy Award winning actor

holy fucking yum

>It's like if you took a man's body and then got rid of all the masculinity and penis.

What's the issue here?

>unironically picking on the best Chris
Rush should've won best picture

brie is a crazy sjw

Attached: larson mired.jpg (1280x1971, 215K)

this but the opposite

thathashtagshow.com/2018/03/lashana-lynch-captain-marvel-role/
>We are told that Wise was set to play the mother of a young child who would be a “contemporary” of Carol Danvers.
Neat.
No, she's pretty level-headed.

Attached: Tamara_Devoux.png (356x348, 190K)

Level-headed people don't meltdown on Twitter when someone asks them on a date.

>TSA officer, on duty, with the power to strip-search you, asks you on a date
Fixed that for you.

i was going to say because it's got boobs and a vagine but

that's two more boobs and one more vagine than you'll ever get access to, so

Pretty sure a female agent would have strip searched her if that was needed, Mr. White Knight.

because after the movie ends and the credits roll, it will be over.

>Gal Gadot
to be fair, she did get kinda ripped. It's just that she's a fucking walking skeleton so you can only do so much (which isn't anything, really)

it really wasn't a meltdown. seemed more like she was just in a bad mood.

she's pretty SJW,but she's not crazy. And honestly, her SJW-ness may be a pose for PR.

>meltdown
>one tweet

Pretty much this.

>jessica biel
>ripped as all hell
fugg, I need more of that in my life...

seriously Sup Forums I don't need a Bricc fetish to go with my thicc fetish!!!!

that means literally nothing.

>I still don't know what a hyperbole is

>fancy, elegant sky blue dress
>literally shoulderbag strap/clasp in highway safety orange
what did they mean by this and how can i kill them for it?

damn, scarjo wasn't toned or anything but last she had the booty

Attached: 1521627897733.jpg (3000x2000, 1.62M)

get your lips off my waifu

Attached: larson sersh kiss.jpg (2915x3562, 1.82M)

IM1 and 2 RDJ was ripped. Don't know about now.

>Sersh cast as jessica Drew

Attached: 1471385902658.png (1280x1353, 474K)