2D animation is SAVED

2D animation is SAVED

You're welcome

Attached: 1521720394585.jpg (810x1200, 180K)

>mfw this will do what Horse Show: The Movie failed to do

Attached: image.jpg (500x474, 36K)

Fucking kill yourself you simpleton TTG subhuman

Kek, I'd laugh my ass off if this does better than the 2D horse movie we had last year

bankrupt a studio?

>The TTG movie will revive theatrical 2D animation
I don't know how to feel about this.

>theatrical release
>trailer shows they haven’t changed or upped the animation at all

>implying the movie studio of the third-largest entertainment corporation will bankrupt
>implying it will be an $8 million movie that will be what bankrupts it

Attached: image.jpg (547x499, 51K)

they decided to spend the budget on "celebrity" guest stars like Halsey and Nicolas Cage

>people still give a shit about Teen Titans

Attached: laughing byproducts of Zeus' affairs.jpg (648x670, 124K)

I never cared for TT or TTG

Why are people so upset about this?

>2D animation makes a comeback
>It's all flash/toonboom shit

Attached: 1486496386126.jpg (380x296, 10K)

Mostly because it's much different from the OG Teen Titans. But TTG has some issues.

>MCU tears
you guys are so pathetic. I bet you even paid to watch Black Panther

Attached: black panther real life.png (485x355, 184K)

Imagine taking Superman and making him an inbred retard sociopath.

Even ignoring that, the series is now mostly petty shit-flinging against critics. Its hilariously unprofessional.

Maybe critics shouldn't complain about a no budget kids show?

You don't see the problem with making a theatrical movie with the same level of animation as a tv show?

>no budget

CN pours its resources into this. If insecure shit-flinging and non-jokes are the best the most well financed non-Disney animated work can do then it deserves to be mocked.

the tears this movie will cause from nostalgiafags will be delicious

It was better off dead anyways.

>implying TTG movie will succeed at anything

motherfucker this movie looks cheap as shit, I dont care what you think about MLP's movie but you can clearly see they fucking bumped up the animation quality of it compared to the show.

>will do what The Princess and the Frog failed to do
Fixed

Budget is only 7 millions. Pretty sure the second movie is goint to have a big budget tho. Also, hand drawn animation

Attached: Titans.jpg (1100x500, 255K)

I hate the MCU and i hate what this shit cartoon has done to DC and CN, die you cum sipping degenerate

Literally the best thing DC has right now

Attached: Gotham_Academy.jpg (900x1384, 402K)

Is this for real? Is this the wretched timeline we've been doomed to? How many mistakes must be made before the end?

Attached: 508.jpg (717x473, 72K)

really tells you just how bad a shape DC is in

honestly saying they're going to close down in August is being super generous

Imagine being so autistic to actually believe this?
The fact that miller or the two dumb faggots that made this show havent been attacked at a con or killed yet has made me loose all faith in animation fans

I hate TTG too but kill yourself marvel shill

>tries to call out people for being autistic while hoping people get attacked for making a cartoon
Adorable

Attached: 1367441526438.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

I don't hate TTG, I wish it didn't take up 60% of CN's runtime. Also I work at a movie theatre I hope I don't deal with another masturbator

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait you're serious?

Attached: 12384y67823641231.jpg (1196x668, 122K)

>How dare you not hate a show like a retard autstic youtuber!

Attached: TerraHDpure.png (1280x1866, 313K)

>Also I work at a movie theatre I hope I don't deal with another masturbator
Tell us what happened user. How many weird shit happens at a modern cinema anyways?

I love how you pathetic simpletons can only use comparisons to some faggot e celeb rather then acknowledging why people hate your godawful show

>Only 2D theatrical films are based on TV shows
Not sure how I feel about this

meh

Attached: 1368583914975.gif (297x261, 428K)

Stop giving that fag attention. He always post the same shitpost in every ttg related thread. Just ignore him.

Attached: mpv-shot0029.jpg (1280x718, 196K)

>taking Superman and making him an inbred retard sociopath.
That's just Bizzaro, user. Nobody is mad about Bizzaro.

Not much, I see cosplayers for many movies now (I saw a 7/10 milf cosplay for the minions movie and I fought a dude who fought one of the cleaners for daring to bump into him for the Christmas eve movie marathon ). But my forst movie masturbator was Ice Age collission course and my latest was Get Out

At this point I'm starting to believe Barneyfag has a new pet thing to hate.

This will get a better rating from RT than both BvS and Justice league

So how many masturbators do you get in a year?

Amazing that you autists have to accuse any critics as some other autist
Why dont you dick chuggers fuck off our board with your shitposts then, and then people wouldnt insult and berate you for liking this show.

>being this upset that a cheap kids cartoon mocks ""adults""" who complain about cheap kids cartoons
hope TTG is a huge hit just for manchild tears

I've just never seen anyone here other than Lee be this dedicated to shitting on a show while wishing so many people would die because of a cartoon.
But hey, you might be another retard, not sure how that's supposed to be better, but fine.

>tfw you're probably right
>tfw this fills you with equal part giddiness and despair

Attached: Chowder 3.jpg (194x145, 36K)

I've been working since 2011 and I practically own the place(Sadly our numbers have been drolping slowly and steadily because people only go to theatres for Marvel and Disney, stay in school, kids) I've dealt with probably this many masturbators.
1 for each of the chipmunk movies
1 for Ice Age
1 for Get Out
8 for each Fifty Shades movie (you can tell from the mysterious smelling cucumbers)
And I've had to kick out a teenage couple for going to 2nd base during Alien Covenant

Attached: 482bcf5e-805a-4789-9bb6-0427745272bb.png (540x349, 223K)

>liking this juvenile shit that has killed cartoon network
Cant wait for this to bomb and you cut your throat out in front of your parents
It is animated cancer and everything wrong with the industry, their isnt just one person who hates this show and no one but a retarded disgrace to humanity like yourself likes this show

Why would someone herk off for chipmunks or get out
>Sadly our numbers have been drolping slowly and steadily because people only go to theatres for Marvel and Disney
Now youre bullshitting beause disney movies are killing cinema not making it more popular

>juvenile kino that saved cartoon network
FTFY

It's not the movie theatre, just the theatre I work at, it's because our location is butt fucking nowhere and between a middle school and three Korean family owned donut/Texmex shops

>their isnt just one person who hates this show
There's only one person who's still this mad about it and this dedicated to shitting on it in every thread though, and it's you.

>reading comprehension

>That one guy who hates Teen Titans Go

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Is that why the ratings are down you micro brained faggot
>There's only one person who's still this mad about it and this dedicated to shitting on it in every thread though, and it's you.
No, its not just one person you delusional fuckwit. Are you so sad that youve convinced yourself that the ravenous hate for this show doesnt exist or is much smaller then it really is?

You cunts need to fuck off with the "it's 2003fags" scapegoat, that hasn't been a thing on Sup Forums since around its time of release, now it's mostly youtubers that are mainstream "reviewers" saying that shit, and they and their followers are almost entirely teenagers/almost 18

The main criticism is the immensely cringeworthy humor

Then why did you post a picture of the typical manchild TTG fan?

Having that picture exist means that all of humanity is retarded

what the fuck is up with the 2 tumblr webcomics girl OCs

Why don't you just call it My Little Pony?

They are fans of this show user, do you honestly think they have the brain power to not spout the same excuses as to why people dont like the show?

IGNORE HIM

Attached: TTG and B_TAS.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

What did it fail to do?

are they saving ben for the movie?

Attached: were coming for you affleck.png (633x357, 321K)

Yeah it clearly is just you.
Plenty of people hate it, which is fine, but they haven't dedicated their life to telling people they should die for liking it in every damn thread. Which again, only Lee does that shit. Get a grip, when people start to think you're fucking Lee, you need to step back.

Attached: 1469451428731.jpg (1024x672, 46K)

More than one person isn't giving that shit a circlejerk you dumbass

>>it's just one guy it's just one guy it's just one guy

You're still ree'ing IGNORE HIM even after the "death to TTGfans" post was gone, so you're only saying TTG haters are this guy

The idea that TTG is beneath criticism because it's meant for kids is honestly way more insulting than any negative criticism towards the show could be.

Shitposting ≠ "negative" criticism

Good thing humor is subjective then, and no matter what you do you can't force people to not like it.

You're the same type of dumb as the retard that keeps spouting "just turn your brain off and enjoy it" whenever someone shits on how annoying the humor is

also you out yourself as being one of the worst fanboys when you call anything bad about the show shitposting

But its not just me, and the fact that you think that and youre trying to attach some namefags reputation on everyone who hates the show shows how absolutely pathetic and stupid you and the rest of your fandom is
>this is our safespace no bad words from meanie doo doo heads should be allowed mocking teen titans go
Sup Forums isnt your safe space faglord

>mfw this gets higher critic reviews than every DCEU movie

>chipmunks
Furry autists
>Get out
Raceplay fetishists

I never said it wasn't, I said their hatred of it was usually stemming from how they find the humor annoying, but you wouldn't understand what I'm saying because you feel the need to make sure everyone who isn't praising this fucking show the bad guy who doesn't understand anything.

It shows that you are a underdeveloped deformed person with the mentality of a kindergartener for liking it though
And obvious bait threads and insulting everyone who doesnt like the show isnt shitposting now?

How the fuck was I wanting a safespace by calling out the "it's one guy ignore him" scapegoat? I'm sick of that fanboyism shit

Well, let's look at the point was making:
>the writers are letting petty internet drama influence their work, and the show is worse for it
Seems like pretty legitimate criticism to me.

Because you are trying to bury anyone who hates the show under mr enter or barneyfag allegory's. Its completely ironic you call against fanboyisms when the behavior you are displaying is the exact same kind of dronish fan behavior where one displays when they want people to all praise the show in question and not insult it at all.

Attached: PK1.jpg (312x312, 81K)

>nofunallowed.jpg

People that want WB to go bankrupt are convinced that the only thing they put out are DCEU films

I'm not reeeing and your sentence is icomprehensible.

What the fuck are you on? I hate TTG and I hate its fans, and I'm specifically calling the fag in this thread retarded for constantly saying "whoever hates TTG is this one fucking guy, ignore him and lets ciclejerk some more about how funny the show is"

Except that isn't true at all

>taking the side of that triggered nutter
Anyone that gets that mad about people watching a show they don't like shouldn't be quoted

>your sentence is icomprehensible.
I'm sorry that you couldn't understand such a straightforward fucking sentence, maybe you're not ready to be out of elementary school.

Again, not everyone who hates the show, just the one guy who's in every thread wishing armaggedon on anyone who doesn't hate the show. Read better.

Sorry i accidentally quoted the wrong post

>whoever hates TTG is this one fucking guy
Nobody claimed that.

It's that guy samefaggin. Ignore him

>Anyone that gets that mad about people watching a show they don't like shouldn't be quoted
But you freak out and REEEEE when people dont like or watch TTG
Its not just one person you crazy pathetic shitstain, good god this is beyond sad

The other guy who replied to you evidently didn't understand it either, fucknuts.

Literally no one has ever claimed that. It's such a strawman it's not even funny.

>no uh irs just samefagging not that two or more people can share the same opinion on my masterpiece of a cartoon
S E E T H I N G

It is just you. You know it's just you,
>inb4 other people hate it
Nobody claimed otherwise.

Stop samefagging

>S E E T H I N G
Isn't that fucking ironic.

Attached: 1515765864404.png (363x301, 257K)

You are acting like everyone whos made at the show is the same person. Why are you triggered brats so fanatically obsessed with this awful show that you have an internet defense force for it? You are making SU fans look good in comparison, do you know how low that is?

Teen Titans sucks. But Teen Titans Go is great. Funny show without being lewd.