Macfag hate thread

macfag hate thread

you faggots are insufferable, just like vegans and feminists, i hope one day you will realize that

are you talking to mac owners or people who hate macs

Oh ok.

brand fanboys in general

I'm pretty sure he's talking about mac users.

vegans and feminists are macfags

Hate on them all you want, just means more bargain basement aluminum Mac Pros for me. :^)

yeah fair. I've got a question for you if you don't mind answering. Do you automatically assume all Mac users are hipster fanboi faggots? Cause I was kind of looking into getting one (i know) but I dont want to be seen as one of those guys

yes... well most of the time
i have a few exceptions
>hacintosh
>music or video editing
>people forced to use it by a hipster or faggot company

If you decide to purchase one, go the refurbished route direct from Apple. It'll save you a couple hundred bucks and you'll still have full warranty support. They have perfectly usable laptops and OSX is POSIX-compliant, if you care about that.

It'd be purely for work for Uni. I know it probably makes me a faggot but I've tried one before and I really loved it

yeah thats a good idea on the refurbished one thanks. What does POSIX-compliant mean?

Human brain notice patterns, and the pattern is that most Mac users are hipster fanboi faggots.
You would be an exception.

It's a set of standards that apply to programming interfaces in Unix-like operating systems (like OSX). I personally do a lot of development work in both OSX and Linux so having that overlap is helpful.

Just don't act like an ironic trustfund faggot and nobody will care you use a Mac.

>jelly poorfags general

Enjoy trash software and hardware while paying more for a shitty aluminum trashcan.

See this? This is what's actually going on.

Will do.

There's a whole magical mantra around Apple that is finally fading. In a few years they'll just be another tech company like Samsung or LG. They knew how to market, but as discussions of horsepower and features seep into the lives of average users, the day will come for many where they want a better device, not a better-marketed device.

Apple's target audience has always been people who were technologically braindead. These days, baby boomers are the last demographic of consumers who don't know technology, and even they are picking up on it.

Is it "hate" if it's true?

mods can you please ban him again

the butt hurt is real

you guys sure are getting upset over one stupid product

nerds

Macs are good for programming and productivity, poorfags will never realize this because they sit around & play games all day

>Macs are good for programming
>good for programming
>programming
>Macs
Christ please let this be b8

>good for programming
>one of the shittiest platforms to-do such actions
Wew lad

You have no idea what you're talking about, and it shows.

This

people are not technology
mods delete this and permaban the poster