Trump FCC Boss Calls Net Neutrality 'A Mistake'

dslreports.com/shownews/FCC-Boss-Calls-Net-Neutrality-A-Mistake-139057

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiered_Internet_service
youtube.com/watch?v=6rCTMQz6sEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jew turns to jew mode

Hopefully this cancer won't spread to Europe.

POO

>Stock Market record highs
>Regulations melting away
>Free Enterprise finally free
What a time to be alive. You autists were pissed about Wheeler too. But you came around. You'll apologize, eventually.

DRUMFPKINS BTFO!!!!

TPB will be soon blocked in entire Europe because of EU :^)
We got the same kind of cancer here, except our cancer is more leftist

>Former literal Comcast shill says...

Wow you don't say, what a shock, I am speechless.

a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-atleast we pissed off those sjw's amiright g-guys?

>Regulations melting away

Yeah, sure...

Good luck with that.

>posting politics on a communist technology board

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP.

>communist
It's an anarchist board.

>ITT: TPP shills

>with TPP
>American companies move manufacturing from China to SE Asia, SE Asia becomes politically closer to the US and stronger allies against China

>without TPP
>more and more Duterte's come to power and align themselves more closely with China and further from the US

Do you want China to build up their military and invade Japan?

>Do you want China to build up their military and invade Japan?

That would be fun.

>drain the swamp!!!1
>appoints the most rotten corporatist corrupt and treasonous russia spy gov in history

well done, votefags

one and the same thing

you're all hopelessly clueless

burger education?

>believing the lies of Ricardo Lagos

He never said this bullshit before he was elected. Wouldn't have voted for him.

>a mongolian cat huffing blog is worth the same traffic quality as ebay, youtube or other large websites
this is what neutralfags actually believe in

Haha you think Sup Forums will have a "high traffic quality"? Netflix will be ruined as well, since Comcast owns some cable companies. Say bye to VPNs while you're at it. Enjoy paying an extra 10 euro a month for "entertainment packages"

Why didn't burgercucks vote for Bernie?
He seems like a wise veteran in comparison to a brain dead idiot like tramp.

Yeah just believe this shit without a real source, and no, dslreports.com doesn't count. fucking cucks.

Almost as though a politician's word isn't good for anything, and you should be evaluating them based on the kinds of people they are and the things they've done.

Trump displayed all the warning signs of being an incompetent dumbshit at best and a malignant fascist at worst, and, lo and behold, that's exactly what we got.

If you voted for Trump, you're a fucking idiot. I don't care why you did it. He's doing so much damage to every positive aspect of United States society -- and there weren't many left to begin with.

>dslreports.com doesn't count. fucking cucks
in what universe is dslreports not a valid source?

Are you going to tell me next that right wing conspiracy site #253 is more credible than dslreports?

haaahahaha this is the poojeet that wants to put a bitcoin miner in everything

Does anyone want a subscription based internet?

It seems only big media companies and Sup Forums level boot-lickers support the end of net neutrality.

Only dumbshit trump apologists are defending their pride here

>thinking of shopping BLACKED around mugi
>finding an image
>shopping BLACKED into it
>posting it
You had so many chances to stop but you didn't

When the time comes, you'll be the first to go.

Indeed.

Trump is a cunt. The people who voted for him are deluded, demtented, or cunts.

>inB4Hillary...

You ""guys"" should be happy, you can now spend more time at your BLM meetings instead of using your parents Internet

>has no argument...

Ah here comes a butthurt trump apologist with 0 relevant counter argument

I'm not really sure what these posts sound like, but I do know what they DON'T sound like;

An argument.

Why would I have a counter arguments against you anti white SJWs when you don't have any valid arguments to begin with?

because he got ditched by the democrats

Who cares, FCC "net neutrality" wasn't actually protecting consumers at all, the just labeled it so. It was to protect corporations from shakedowns by other corporations. They were already rolling out datacaps and overage charges where-ever they thought they could without losing X consumers.

>Why would I have a counter arguments
Probably because you haven't got any, my retarded Right Justice Warrior fellow.

Why would an ISP introduce complicated subscription based billing models to get more money instead of just raising prices for everyone?

>Bernie "white people can't be poor" Sanders

Why do you SJWs think anyone wanted him?
Stop getting mad and start constructing some logical arguments that aren't based around your SJW ""logic"", my down syndrome friend

I made a statement of agreement.

It's apparent you didn't pay attention in school.

capitalism is fundamentally flawed
it is supposed to harness human greed into prosperity for all
but in this case it clearly fails
so it should be regulated
oh wait it can't be because there is no person who has a chance to win the election and would want to fix this shit

Stop samefag

You're the cancer of both the real world and the tech world.

>Why didn't burgercucks vote for Bernie?
[trump tard]
>You ""guys"" should be happy, you can now spend more time at your BLM meetings
>no argument..
[trump tard]
y shud i have argumaentz if u don't haev argemaentzz xDDDDDDD

I just remembered americans are not the brightest people

> anti white SJWs

...and the endless fantasy continues untouched by reality...

I can't wait for the FCC to regulate what words you can't use on the internet just like they do with TV and radio.

>I agree with you
Return to your basement Nazi. You shouldn't have even engaged these gaffers.

Typical retarded trumpkin, everyone.
>you are wrong because I said so

ISPs can introduce "packages" of internet sites for subscribers. If you want sites outside your "package", you pay a premium.

This is what big telcos/media giants want.

If they get their way, it's the end of the internet.

>Why didn't burgercucks vote for Bernie?

they did, the DNC conspired against him so he couldn't get on the national ticket

The DNC chairman was forced to stepped down from subverting actual voting Democrats and joined Hillary's campaign to continue cheating the will of the people

Why would they do that instead of just making everyone pay more?

>basement Nazi

A "turning the tables" statement will get you laughed out of an elementry debating society.

Try again.

Also, Godwin.

Consider moving to another country. You should have done this years ago, but you haven't because you're a bunch of retarded amerifats with little to no awareness of what's happening around you.
Get cucked.

Why are you leftists such lying faggots?

Aww, the SJW is triggered!

>go to 21.co
>Replace your email with an email that pays you!
>It's like LinkedIn InMail, except you get paid!
wat

The tiered internet is more profitable.

6 posts and you are yet to post a valid argument. Makes you think, doesn't it.

Idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g
This is just one of thousands of documented cases of SJWs instilling anti-white sentiment.

>"don't turn the tables goy! I didn't start this when I assumed you were attacking this one group of irrational people instead of both irrational groups."
I didn't turn the tables to begin with

>leftist.

Get back to Sup Forums you boot-licker.

Why would I argue with a child?

>anti white

You have serious issues.

You've been radicalised, and you don't even know it.

You're as bad as a sandnigger.

It's not though.

>ITT:Denial, projection, and shitflinging

Guys, just admit it, you fucked up, and trump was never going to keep net neutrality. It was a republican talking point that it was bad, and trump just went along with whoever they suggested to take the FCC chair.

Yes it is.

Subscription based, tiered, internet is the most profitable business model.

It's also the death of the internet.

And yet you post childish comments
>le faggo xd
>le SJW xD
>levdisd XDD
>cuck :DDDD

That must explain why cable TV is doing so well then.

>literal proof everywhere that white people are being targeted by SJWs based on their ethnicity
>not anti-white
Wow, I can't believe it's not an argument!

Cable TV isn't the internet.

Stop getting so mad, you white guilt SJWS are the only ones bringing up cuckolds ITT

No one has addressed the argument that the "net neutrality" everyone is flinging shit over did absolutely nothing to prevent price gouging of consumers. Consumers are the small fries in the equation. The cable company is happy putting data-caps on you and charging for overages which they were already doing under these rules.

The "net neutrality" rules just prevented ISPs from shaking down other corporations for excessive use of the infrastructure. This ruling is bad news for amazon and netflix but most likely won't do shit to your home internet pricing beyond the increases they already had planned.

Republicans and trump are shitting it up for all americans that aren't the top, yet shills continue to defend this bullshit.

I up to here with this stupidity. How can people defend trump and and his goons? They're to enrich themselves and couldn't give a shit less about the average or low class american.

Yet the minute you disagree with what he says alt-righters come in and show it's SJW's triggered or some dumb nonsense as if it's only SJW's and leftys getting fucked over.

Then why didn't ISPs switch to the model before net neutrality regulations were implemented in 2012?
Link me to a paper proving that it is a better model. Oh wait, there isn't one and you are making up a dumb doomsday scenario.

why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid holy shit

You're only seeing what you want to see.

You have been radicalised.

The same thing happens to young Muslim men when exposed to Jihadist propaganda.

You are no different.

Trump did nothing wrong

>why are people on Sup Forums so fucking stupid to fall for an obvious false flag

When you have no real argument, you just act stupid and yell loud to cover it up.

>obvious false flag
I think the couple of pol-tards ITT are actually serious

None of you stupid fucks even know what net neutrality was, protip: its not what you think it was. At this point I'm pretty convinced both sides are just political shills.

>Then why didn't ISPs switch to the model before net neutrality regulations were implemented in 2012?

They tried.

>Link me to a paper proving that it is a better model.

I didn't say it was a "better" model (you fucking retard), I said it was potentially more profitable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiered_Internet_service

Citations in footnotes.

Why are you SJWs getting so mad you are getting called out on your bullshit?

Whoa, CTR/JIDF/SPLC/ACLU/Podesta/Soros/NATO are really branching out with their online psyops tactics.

>anti white

youtube.com/watch?v=6rCTMQz6sEE

>Hispanic man calls 911, describes a person as "black" after being asked the race by the operator
>Calls him an asshole because he suspects him of the multiple breaks-ins in the neighborhood

Neo-Nazi vigilante gunning down poor black kids in the street

>Black "teen" calls Jeantel the Hut
>Calls him a creepy ass cracka

What a funny term! He's very lighthearted, I don't see why George Zimmerman needed a gun against this football linebacker, why is George Zimmerman so racist using these inflammatory terms?

Sup Forums pls go, and stay go

>potentially more profitable
Ok, link me to the direct citation that claims that. I'm not going to go through 40 links from Wikipedia.

>You're only seeing what you want to see.
I'm not sure whether that's hypocritical or ironic. Might be both

Oh, and here's another said case of clear anti-white sentiment perpetuated by the SJWs on the left.
You've still provided nothing resembling supporting information for your baseless claims.

Sup Forums isn't your safespace, leftypol

> Rouskas, G.N. (2009). Internet tiered services: Theory, economics, and quality of service. New York: Springer.

You dumb fuck

I'm a super alt right white nationalist justice worrier of 4chen and I'm uncucking this website with my aryan white cumrag.
Last week I even killed my neighbors' nigger dog because it was not white. That nigger dog was being offensive to white dogs and so I uncucked the family with holy alt right shotgun.

Fucking niggers I bet they are jews too.

I just want to point out that the specific protections under the current label of net neutrality did not protect consumers from tiered internet packaging, but it is in the interest of many large web companies to convince consumers that it will be a doomsday when these protections are rolled back.

Sup Forums isn't your safe place, Sup Forums

>r anti-white sentiment perpetuated by the SJWs on the left.

You're still sputing the same crap.

You're the same as a dumb sandnigger.

>This poorly written falseflag
2/10
See me after class user.

Fucking nigger enabler

No, but Sup Forums IS your containment board

Ok, now quote the exact part of that source that states your claim. Oh wait, you can't because you didn't actually read it, and the part that uses it on wikpedia states nothing on that topic.

I'm not the one crying about "much evil white people", user