Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0fHN6Qvkf1m
youtube.com/watch?v=vfk6yDJGLGk
youtube.com/watch?v=qvOgAPa_mkw
youtube.com/watch?v=1C2WpZA_L4E
youtube.com/watch?v=7jEM8-Gbknk
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
straitstimes.com/singapore/kidney-failure-hallucinations-after-taking-pills-bought-online
youtube.com/watch?v=EA2DPU-Hq2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oCF1trDfN0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All rise for the national anthem

vocaroo.com/i/s0fHN6Qvkf1m

Japan please explain

fuck off

Fifth for Ohio

do u like my new face /cum/-chan

is it cute

I, too, love being an American.

Yes, you are always cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=vfk6yDJGLGk
>be russian
>cat gets caught in tree
>call the police
>plan 1: toss a water bottle to lasso the branch and shake the cat out
>cat doesn't budge
>TAKE AN AXE AND CHOP THE FUCKING THING DOWN AND HAVE IT FALL RIGHT ON SOME LIVE POWER LINES
>RUSSIAN CAT PROVES IT IS 110% RUSSIAN BY TOUCHING THE LIVE POWER LINES AND GETTING SHOCKED BUT SURVIVE AND LEAP OFF THE TREE AND RUN AWAY
>mission accomplished

*squeezes ur cheeks*

>tfw athletes from my state got more medals than 195 other countries

Threadly reminder that Americans acknowledge that they shart themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=qvOgAPa_mkw

youtube.com/watch?v=1C2WpZA_L4E

youtube.com/watch?v=7jEM8-Gbknk

i dont love being american, does that mean i should sit this one out?

>does that mean I should shit this one out

FTFY

>tfw someone from my university won a gold today

quite smuggy

He's mad because Japanese women love the big American dick

Yes

*devours feces*

*switches ur feces for cookies*

business idea: invade poland

I wanted to live in glorious America but then I figured out that you shart in the mart and changed my mind.
thoughts?

That feces is very red! You may have a hernia.

thank god

do you bake your feces at 275 degrees and make a pie or eat them raw?

We don't want Russians in our country

@63807209
Good, I don't want Russians here

I like it

how about a little kiss?

i change it up

it's an ulcer

kys weeabooing proxy retard

good

Would you either live in glorious New York among butiful skyscrapers and shart in the mart of be poor russian from small village with clean panties?
hard choice...

:^)

If it were a stomach bleed, the feces would be black. Red feces indicates a bleed closer to the uh, out door.

Should invade somewhere wealthier desu

Do you discriminate my right to shart only in the toilets and not in the mart???

jesus christ SHUT UP AND WORK HARD SO YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS. YOU WANT TO BE AMERICAN? THAT'S WHAT AMERICANS DO-- WORK HARD AS FUCK TO ACHIEVE THE AMERICAN DREAM, NO MATTER HOW MANY DISILLUSIONED BLOG WRITERS SAY "THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD"

Just bought a Bose soundbar with my grant money. Tell your parents I said thanks

this is a free country and i should be able to shit anywhere i fucking want

*kyses u*

aggressive with the baits tonight lads?

Fuck you, not proxying

S

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

You do not say 10k yen, you say ichimanen

DUNUNUNUNUNU

How do I become a gun-owner, /cum/?

is shart in the mart in reference to people pooing themselves at walmart?

Oh man, Chibi-robo is getting good. I was getting bored but now that I found Giga-robo I can't wait to play again.

Go to the gun show. Lucky for you, I've got two tickets right here *kisses biceps*

Move out of Cali if you really want to get into guns. You can still be a cali gun owner, but your state (along with MA) is leading the charge in restricting gun rights.
Arizona is the best state for guns

I have yet to see someone shit themselves in my local walmart. I guess it is because I live in a civilization.

youve seen the pics though havent you

Americans don't have cat culture.

kys either way gook cunt

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST RED IN A CAGE

Can I be granted with a green card if I'll shart in the mart? serious question

is it anime time?

REALLY makes u think

They work so hard that their guts can't handle all th shit they absorb while working hard.

business idea: pants with built in diapers

Not hard to miss them when people spam people shitting themselves on every fucking thread these last few days.

>be Americans
>work hard
>shart ur pants

Every Guatemalan in the time I've been coming to this general has been a cunt. Go back to /hilo/

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
Best Smashing Pumpkins song tbqh, makes me wish I was a teenager in the 90s so badly.

I am on beer number ten and perfect to drive. Why is sub 10% alcohol a thing?

not yet

doctor pavel

why not?

not even real monday hours yet.

>clear lock too easy to pick
>Other lock I found too hard
at least I have memes

I prefer this one, although it's a close pick between like 5 songs. I sometimes forget how many fucking hits they had
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

>1979
Right fuckin on dude. One of my favorite songs of all time.
I know it's a nostalgic song, but being an American youth just hanging around with folks and studying makes it still feel very applicable. Play it when hanging out with friend that's a grill as we drive and all is good in the world

Oh well

Go ahead.

>leaving /cum/

>tried an american bud light yesterday
>tastes better than the canadian brewed one
>american bud light is 4.2% and ours is 4

good lads down south

alri

It brings back so many feelings. Makes me nostalgic for the times when I was just a highschooler and piling into our friend's car on a friday night just to drive around.

I bet you sissy Canadians couldn't handle 2 steel reserves

straitstimes.com/singapore/kidney-failure-hallucinations-after-taking-pills-bought-online
>The 24-year-old died of dinitrophenol (DNP) poisoning
I remember there used to be big arguments on /fit/ over whether or not DNP was a poison
Good times

honestly what is the point of anime that isn't moe

>steel reserve

never had it. probably tastes as bad as it sounds

>NO MATTER HOW MANY DISILLUSIONED BLOG WRITERS SAY "THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD"
Ahem I have a degree in Algonquin and I work at the Pretzel Factory, obv the Amercian dream is dead.

I am glad I do not listen to /fit/ on medicine, or I would be like rich piana

>inhibits ATP production
why would /fit/ argue against it being a poison
Not to be that annoying prick, but everything is a poison if you take enough of it. Remember that lady that died of water poisoning after she drank like 9 gallons and refused to piss, all because of a Wii?

Tastes like generic lager, not bad but not anything special.

A couple cans can get the average person fucked

Idk, why would want to watch something interesting? Why not watch lolis eat cake and talk about school for 12 episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=EA2DPU-Hq2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oCF1trDfN0A

God fucking bless ;_;7

>Tastes like generic lager

No it doesn't.

Does to me tbqh

>bud light

Because people there like(d) to use it for weight loss.

The difference is in phrasing. Anything can be poisonous, but not everything is considered to be a poison. /fit/ was literally using the water comparison for something that basically renders you nonfunctional, even at non-lethal doses.

There was also this one time where a /fit/ tripfag recommended to this guy that he take a shit ton of supplements. The guy added vitamin K to the list, and went into toxic shock or something. He's still fucked up to this day, if he isn't dead

>Algonquin
Definitely one of the less badass Native American names. If a Native American name is badass, it has been used to name a military vehicle

Bud Light doesn't taste bad. The thing is it doesn't really taste like much at all. It's the perfect beer for all day drinking. Camping is a good example of when bud light is appropriate.

Extremism in either direction has proven to be cancerous. An extreme nationalist state tends to impose its will on foreign people, but with an extreme communist state it's usually imposed on its own. Minarchy offers a good middle way.
Do what you like. I suppose the trip hating hive mind on Sup Forums is just as much to blame as tripshitters themselves. Many get triggered and enable tripshitting with their own shitposts instead of filtering or making all posts anonymous. I'll just do that now.

Iroquois and Cherokee are pretty cool sounding

it tastes like America and water. pretty sure thats all it is. but i'll agree its really easy to drink all day, thats why rednecks like it so much