Spend two weeks in the Philippines

>spend two weeks in the Philippines
>sleep with more women in two weeks than in my entire life
>FOR FREE

There's a catch, right? I mean, I'd say half the women were below average, but at least a third were decent. Any time they brought up the idea of a relationship, I told them I was not interested in anything serious. I've actually had to fucking reject women. Even as an autist, women were flirting with me. I'm not terribly good looking. I'm below average and somewhat chubby.

And none of them were prostitutes. What gives? I thought I'd be scammed by now or lose my kidney.

Pic unrelated because I'm not old, I wrapped my dick up, and I put hot sauce in the condoms afterward and discarded them in a secret rubbish bin.

>discarded them in a secret rubbish bin

Why is it always a Brit? Why? Just tell me why?

I'm not British and why would it matter, anyway? Make like a tree and leaf.

they want you to take them out of that shithole

But I explicitly told them I wouldn't. So, they essentially had sex with me for nothing, if that were the case.

Because you spend money on them

Do you tell them you wouldn't before or after you plugged them?

White worship

The most I spent was on a meal, and a cheap one at that, and some drinks. The Philippines is poor, but they're not that poor...

Before and after. I tried not to give them any false expectations.

phillipines = most self hating country in human history

Actually, I noticed they're quite proud of their country. They seem really patriotic.

I'm sorry, those women probably want to get out of the country, with you as their ticket out, or they want to make their friend jealous by having a white partner and/or a half-white child. It's a good thing you turned them down, though.

*friends

>or they want to make their friend jealous by having a white partner

Where do I find these women?

>I put hot sauce in the condoms afterward and discarded them in the trash secretly.
Fixed. Based move! I remember hearing a story on youtube about women trapping men via used condoms left around.
Because using the word rubbish is disgusting.

This probably

>I remember hearing a story on youtube about women trapping men via used condoms left around.

That's exactly what I had heard, too. Since I was paranoid, especially since some of these women seemed clingy and a bit crazy, I decided to do it.

Cuz philipinos are cool, fun and not prudes

Do you really have to beat them off with a stick? I've read so many stories about that. Are the memes real? The Filipinos I have met here in my hometown are bro-tier.

aren't you sort of in trouble right now
I mean isn't the country on lockdown and you're talking about muh dik

t. pure berber descent from the white germanic vandals

What does my ethnicity have to do with this?
I said that yes in fact people worshiping whites is most likely the reason he gets so much pussy

t. Saskatchewan filipino
t. Virgin
t. Mahmoud Al-Shire

I always thought that was a meme

It is a meme
Vandals didn't have much of an impact

No I mean so called white worship in asia

Oh well its not
And its not specific to asia, mena qts will flock to you if you're white
Sub saharan blacks too

They're banking on the fact you'll either fall for them or want to keep fucking them so you'll take them back. If not, all they did was fuck you. Small price to pay for a slim chance to get out of a third world country.

maybe you are more good looking than you think you are.

>implying they would want to leave the Philippines as it's on the cusp of Duterte making it great again
>implying in 20 years the Philippines isn't going to make your countries look third world by comparison

>implying in 20 years the Philippines isn't going to make your countries look third world by comparison

t. butt homo

nah flips and thais also other southeast asian shitholers are unrealistic patriots hint; low education

I'm not so sure about that...

>23 years in my own country
>got one kiss and a handjob when I was 19

>2 weeks in another country
>had sex with multiple women including two cousins (not at the same time)

el cebuANO

He's right. The real self-hating Filipinos are the educated ones in the capital, which are few compared to the entire population.

They want a green card.

>I put hot sauce in the condoms afterward and discarded them in a secret rubbish bin.
kek'd

I've heard same story from Japanese guy.

Yes, because Japan is a first-world country.

I wanna have half-spanish big boobed no potato nosed koreaboo gf from philippines.

Are there any decent traps in the Philippines and do they want a white bf?

>Half-spanish big boobed no potato nosed
Yeah, good luck finding and courting those.

LOL

>Are there any *insert modifier here* traps in the Philippines

Hey there ;)
are you white?

You are asking this? Really? Plenty of them, as long as you act like OP.

>hot sauce in a condom
Man. I've never had to go to such lengths. I've never even heard of this.

But he seems a bit like a dbag :|

Half of them were men.

No string attached. That's how you do it. I think he's brilliant. Never gave them real promises.

>there are women on Earth who want to have sex with me without getting paid

Nice b8, m8. I give u a a str8 8/8.

>cum inside for free
>fatherless half white kid

oh what to do?

Anywhere in Thailand, Vietnam, Burma, Phills...

Cunts are everywhere leave the country sometime.

It's fun at first for some dicking around and you get caught up in the moments sometimes when your off your guts and find a 10/10 just keep a clear hear they're only after one thing.

GOTTA

SHART

INFERIOR
WHITE
SPERM
PENISLY
INTO
A
GOOK

>they're only after one thing.
do you not see the irony

I'm not sure girls you picked up from a dating website count but congrats.

lmoa anyone is a chad in flip town

OP I'm going to philippines next month, where are you staying? Cebu?

stop being mad and reaching into your "trigger whites on Sup Forums" folder. OP is fucking ugly filipinos, that shouldnt upset you.

>not trolling everybody

lmao do you even Sup Forums