/brit/

Too scared to live
Too scared to die
Welcome to /brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-09/white-washed-stories-of-frontier-massacres-told-in-exhibition/9134816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not an argument

willy poo wank bum

second for France

why did the yanks fail so miserably in vietnam? why didn't they just copy our victory in malaysia?

Hi

gays should not be allowed to be gay in public tbf

'jeeling

big fan of the simpsons me whole life, and I'm not gen X.

your theory is disproven

I was named after a rugby player that happened to be popular at the time

I was named after ernest clinton

alri Johnny

i was named after the street my 'rents lived on, ended up moving when i was 1

alri jonah lomu

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF BULKING

I CAN'T EAT THIS MUCH FOOD

IT'S TOO MUCH DAMN EFFORT

you're not a yank so you probably see the same reruns of that shit show like every other brit that talks about it endlessly. otherwise you're just a rube.

ideal gf

Playing Shadowverse

obesity and stupidity do not lend themselves to jungle warfare

That's a small image

Will Carling? There aren't that many famous rugby players now that I think about it.

having australia on your team in a war usually results in crushing defeats and exorbitant casualties

what exactly happened with trump and the fish feeding?

missed that whole thing

>I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF BULKING

>I CAN'T EAT THIS MUCH FOOD

>IT'S TOO MUCH DAMN EFFORT

tim drives?

scary thought desu

Trump was feeding the fish and poured the last few crumbs out of the box into the tank. Media acted like he'd spat in the tank and given the Jap leader the finger.

rory underwood

just confronted sam dastyari at the pub

trying to watch parks and recreation on netflix but they only have it on the US catalogue

proper grim

I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THIS BOWL OF PASTA I MADE 2 HOURS AGO

THIS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ONLY OTHER THINGS I'VE HAD TO EAT ALL OF TODAY ARE A BANANA, HALF A MUFFIN, AND SOME FISH AND CHIPS

wish i had a near-perfect gf
refuse to believe a perfect gf is actually possible so i will just settle for a near perfect one

you're supposed to put in spoonfuls at a time.

Trump is like the embodiment of "Murica!" at times.

ah yes, caps lock and reddit spacing

hate that cunt
yeah mate you like snackpacks I get it

Our media literally just tries to smear trump all day long every day. It's just annoying at this point. Can't go anywhere without hearing people bitch about Trump.

any Mao Zedong man in?

>Media acted like he'd spat in the tank and given the Jap leader the finger.
where? never saw anything but some random muslim's tweet

you are fake news

think my only option is to fall for the scoops meme and start making whey protein shakes

sigh...

Maybe you shouldn't have elected him then?

wish I had a gf

thats a big belt

I don't even know what is real anymore

love reddit

tbf you elected a clo`wn

the chad/virgin meme really got out of hand quickly

this isn't even funny

GOOD post

Got a job interview in 3 hours, havent even finished the application form cause I dont have any numbers for references haha

think I will just put some of my old phones numbers down and hope for the best

I want to leave a nice thick creampie all over Emma Watson's pussylips.

>people complaining about the US president
very new phenomenon

reckon abe did it just to make trump feel better honestly

baloompf impeachment soon lads

>whey protein shakes
Make protein bars la
have it for snacks, breakfast etc

thaiRAAAD!

>I am a gaijin guy who married a Japanese woman 4 years ago. 2 years ago we had a son. However, since the birth of our son the marriage is deteriorating. As a result, I asked for a divorce. But, wife refused to sign the paper work. Here mood swings are too crazy and all she does is yell at our two year old. Then just tonight she had a break down and put her hands over the mouth of our son as he was screaming. She told me I go back to my country, she will kill our son. Personally, I am freaked out because I have no idea what to do.

thailad in 10 years

for you

This was locker room talk. I’m not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people. Certainly I’m not proud of it. But this is locker room talk.

You know, when we have a world where you have ISIS chopping off heads, where you have — and, frankly, drowning people in steel cages, where you have wars and horrible, horrible sights all over, where you have so many bad things happening, this is like medieval times. We haven’t seen anything like this, the carnage all over the world.

And they look and they see. Can you imagine the people that are, frankly, doing so well against us with ISIS? And they look at our country and they see what’s going on.

Yes, I’m very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it’s locker room talk, and it’s one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS.

>the look on abe's face
yeah im sure that was his plan

Morning

what? do you mean actually making my own protein bars?

how is that even conceivably in the realm of possibility?

pretty sure abe did it first

I bet it was making a profound political point.
Jap leader says it's symbolic of how they as leaders must feed the people a little at a time to be sustainable or something. Trump goes "nah mate, like this. Fuck sustainability, don't hold back."

Or yeah, he was tired of fucking around. Or he wanted to make a spectacle for the cameras so he'd be all over the news again. The last one is most likely now I think about it, this is basically his MO. Do something "outrageous" and let the media go into a feeding frenzy. Just like a tank of fish being fed more than they can handle...

reading the abo news
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-09/white-washed-stories-of-frontier-massacres-told-in-exhibition/9134816

who?

he's not that deep a thinker

abe shot first though

is this a nice cat?

yeh, but who cares really? It's the fucking two scoops shit all over again

yanks aren't worth the time

t. not your mother several times over the course of her life im sure

t. nazi
drumpf will destroy america and half the world with it

never making this much pasta again

I just can't finish it. I can't, I won't, I will not eat another piece.

lads literally have been awake the whole night not even joking

He wouldn't have to think very deeply to grasp the metaphor of feeding both fish, and populations, bit by bit, to keep them from over-consuming (or compliant, or whatever).

In terms of character, Trump is quite like Lyndon B Johnson and Reagan.

pics xx

Reagan was a beta.

same and ive got to toil for 9 hours in less than 2 hours haha

I'm not saying trump is a nazi, but he's been the worst president in the early bit of his term in a long time

Constantly under investigation for shit, has divided the republican party so they can't pass any bills despite having majority in both the houses(Which they'll lose soon probably)

To defend him as being a good president so far just makes you look silly

>i feel for the bulking meme thinking it would be great fun
>instead I'm literally up at 4 in the morning trying to eat pasta I don't want to eat

fuck this shitty planet

fucking hell, why do i have to be so smart? can't relate to anyone

no

I still think that would be beyond his intellect

definitely LBJ
dunno where you're getting the reagan comparison

nah man trump is BASED praise kek

I love Tree Kangaroos

reached my natty limit and i'm not going to roid. feels good that i don't have to bulk anymore

this is the moment he won the election

>send an email
>no reply
>no way of knowing if/when i'll get a reply since it doesn't show when the other person is online and unlike facebook or whatever they probably don't check every 15 seconds
>question is time limited so it's not clear whether they'll get back to me or if i should just sleep and accept i'm not showing up
irritating

he's exactly like reagan

when I poured the pasta into the pot it didn't seem like that much

little did I know over 2 hours later I wouldn't even be done half of it

reagan was a gay-hating fundie and lbj was a warmonger

trump is not particularly religious and definitely more pro-gay and anti-war than hillary

Except the American economy is on the rise, more Americans have jobs and the national debt has gone down.

Trump looks like a bad president because the media is only reporting about him negatively

the goal threesome

I didn't realise there is a natty limit, although it makes sense.

how much can you deadlift?

the dementia symptoms showing

any other lads here just lay awake at night and suddenly remember that trump is the president of america? still find it hard to believe