Britain has used her perfidious ways on pretty much every single country at some point in the course of history and the...

Britain has used her perfidious ways on pretty much every single country at some point in the course of history and the butthurt still echos worldwide today.

What is the worst thing that Britain did to your country? What are your people butthurt about?

>That time we dropped a massive bomb on Heligoland and sunk it five miles into the ocean

>hold a few port cities
>DAS RIGHT ALL OF THIS IS OURS WE WUZ BIG EMPIRES AND SHIET

haha that was a good one

>only colonial empire germany could manage was the scraps of africa that the big boys of europe kindly let them have
sad!

Don't know. Its people are just massive cunts towards us , that's all.
Also something something football

British Honduras was our gift to you
Please be nice

ANGL*S BTFO

>Massive immigrant influx from China & India (at one point immigrants outnumbered the natives)
>Anglo-Thai treaty in 1909. As a result 4 Malay states are still occupied by Thailand today.
>Anglo-Dutch treaty in 1824. Malay states in Sumatera are now under Indonesian rule.

But we get Sarawak & Sabah in return. Which is nice.

At least you aren't ruled by ChiComs

Yeah my granddad was in the army fighting alongside Brits against communist in the jungle

>What is the worst thing that Britain did to your country? What are your people butthurt about?
Everything

Britain left my country without giving me any of their cum.

Now I have to go to Britain in order to receive their cum!

nothing really

you should edit the last panel to show how russians are sucking tatar and chechen cock

>denies you access to India

Where abouts are you from? My dad grew up near Seremban

Этo Лeнин?

Britian made a two state instead of one, which created one of the worst conflicts in the Middle East today

Fucking Britsharias BTFO

Used us as an exuse to go to war with germany with the complete destruction of multiple cities as a direct consequence
>West-Flanders is completely leveled but hey at least the Germans lost a war we initially had nothing to do with

Currently in Selangor but my parents are from Kelantan. My granddad used to be stationed all over the country (including Seremban) and also Sarawak during Malaysia-Indonesia confrontation. He didn't talk much about it and I'm afraid to ask.

Did your father shares any interesting stories about growing up here? Or has he visited back since then?

Yeah, he moved around a lot too, I think from Seremban to Terendak (just outside Malacca) and a lot of other places I forget.
He had loads of stories although a lot of them were about finding giant spiders the size of your head behind wall clocks and stuff. They had to take salt tablets every day to stop from dying of water loss and sleep under mosquito nets weighed down with sand bags. I'm not sure if native people had to do that, though.
The way he would talk about it was so fascinating, though, it was like something out of a fictional world. Rows of miniature bananas falling from trees, mangoes, starfruit, persimmons the size of cannonballs, and monsoons that would last for months that would flood anything not on stilts, catching catfish with nets to eat the same day.
I would love to visit but I don't think he's had a chance to go back since then. His dad and his grandpa and such were all military so he kind of had to move wherever he was stationed, like an army brat thing.
What happened between Malaysia and Indonesia?

>What is the worst thing that Britain did to your country? What are your people butthurt about?
Literally nothing at all, anglos are the true good guys of history. Thank you for everything.

You didn't do anything bad to us, really. We were allies for the entire time, pretty much. And Scottish and Dutch people were the ones who formed Gothenburg.

if the great british empire was so great...
why didn't they conquer Texas?
did they fear the Confederate warrior?

A British girl rejected me once.

Malaya (currently Peninuslar Malaysia) gaimed independence in 1957. In 1963 our PM proposed that Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei and Singapore (all still under British rule) to form a federation with Malaya. September 16th, 1963 Malaysia was formed (Malaya + Sabah + Sarawak + Singapore). Brunei backed down at the last minute.

Indonesia and Philippines considered this neo-colonialism (the real reason was they want to claim Sabah & Sarawak for themselves). Indonesia and Philippines declared war on the newly formed Malaysia.

Indonesia send paratroopers into Johor and ground forces into Sarawak. Philippines trained Tausug/Moros (Filipino muslims from Mindanao because they have claim on Sabah through Sulu Sultanate) to invade Sabah. Philippines' plan failed when the recruits refused and Jabidah massacre happened (they killed all Moros but one managed to escape). That event lead to the formation of Moro seperatism in south Philippines.

this is because swedes are eternal betas and since the never vikings you never once dared step out of line and face the wrath of the anglo
can't have everything but we still had a quarter of the world

Bit rude

I'm confused. is your dad a Malaysian or just a brit who was stationed there?

Stamford bridge was the epitome of anglo perfidy

what happened there? didn't the normans defeat both anglos and viking settlers?
or was it normans + anglos against vikings?

Ah no mate he's just English, thing is his family on the men's side is all military so they had to move around a lot. He was actually born in Paderborn I think, spent like eight years in Malaysia then came back to England and got bullied loads for looking like a cherokee

anglos ambushed the noble vikings

luckily the normans eradicated anglo-saxon culture when they became kangz

there's a reason why sweden is the only european country we didn't invade
you were insular, never doing anything of note, never a threat
while western europe went out and conquered the world, swedes sat at home doing nothing
even if you won at stamford bridge then you would have got BTFO by william the conquerer

>by william the conquerer
do you mean guillaume le conquerant?

in short it went like this (simple terms for argies to understand)
>scramble for the English throne in north west europe
>Norway invades from the north
>king harold rushes up north and manages to defeat the norwegian king's army in the battle of stamford bridge
>while this is happening william invades from the south
>harold's army rush back down south and get btfo
>william conquers and the rest is history