Dofus/Wakfu: BLACKED Crow edition

Happy ravioli day

Who is gonna watch it on netflix on April 1st?

Attached: le-corbeau-noir.jpg (1600x1200, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dofus-donjons.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QqtfT9OCiuU
dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/860004-good-news-more-free-content
youtube.com/watch?v=L3nassK8Mq4
dofus-donjons.com/2018/03/23/personnages-designs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Tot is a hack

How many years left?

Attached: tumblr_p5w1wyQUR01rm1igeo1_raw.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

Third for also Tot is a hack

What the fuck is this Dofus Donjons exactly? New game?
dofus-donjons.com/

When is Wakfu's server merge anyway?

This year. Together with the BoT

Attached: AmaliaEvaMMO.png (471x302, 101K)

Why arent't there more robots in the krosmoz

Attached: i showed you my circuits answer me.jpg (675x900, 202K)

Because the technological stuff ended with the Dofus era dum-dum
The only thing that can save us is Fogger plotline

At least there is always robo-fogs, right?

Attached: carrousel-steamer-sortie.jpg (550x260, 63K)

Only in the MMO. And people barely play them.
Do we have robo-foggers in comics?

>not maining Harebourg

Attached: harekek.png (134x110, 25K)

>people count the backstory of someone's OC as lore

Attached: 1496501845607.png (215x334, 83K)

>Who is gonna watch it on netflix on April 1st?
Its the only way I'm getting a season 4.

14th for Tot is a hack

How can women wet their vaginas for Joris?

Wasn't that supposed to happen back in december?

Happy Ravioli Day

So how is the english dub for season 3?

Attached: Wakfu.S02E21.1080p.Bluray.DTS.5.1.x264-Bernd_Lauert.mkv_snapshot_14.52_[2018.02.18_15.41.30].png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

It's on Netflix France already.
Is Oropo's voice as nice as his French counterpart?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqtfT9OCiuU
2 more months, not yet sure if I will go the cinema for it.

Attached: tumblr_oqws9miYnL1sowk09o1_2250_compressed.jpg (2250x3000, 1.79M)

Stop dying please

Attached: Saddest Fate.png (1280x1707, 627K)

sorry

Attached: The face of a broken man.png (290x336, 39K)

Nth for Tot is a hack

Write more smut fanfics you fags
and make them public

Same various reasons grown men get stiff for loli characters probably. Reasons vary with each person but my guess for women with Joris is that it plays on their maternal instinct in a way that gets crossed with sexual desire.

Any more fan art of crow
I love his design

Jojo is cute, cuuuute!

Attached: cutie.png (359x352, 179K)

Logged in to find myself the guild leader of a dead guild with a Haven World. What should I do?

Play Dofus

Attached: dofus_by_kosal.jpg (1000x597, 244K)

Can't ever seem to get into it. What to you do when you finish Astrub?

I wouldn't say no to a Krosmoz arcade fighting game desu

Attached: Harecalibur.png (341x261, 183K)

What kinda smut would you want to see written, folks?

With Harebourg, as always

Have it set between season 1 and 2 and have Eva taking dracoturkey dick to fill the void left by Emostick's death.

Yugo having a portal mishap and getting stuck, then a team of Bworks take turns violating his ass.

he was, until the movie

nox

Attached: black crow by ruderoo.jpg (751x1063, 102K)

Once /akg come back, can we just make it Wakfu/Krosmaga only? The whole Dofus garbage killed half the community at first, and we are only doing it for the server merge anyway.

Give me Amalia exploring a confused Yugos body

>Discord spergs vs non-discord spergs

that shit was turbo retarded.

Stop jacking off to Harebourg

Kali, saying more than a word

At least Persona is able to play again

Attached: 1505492309118.png (697x617, 1.25M)

No, according to the Gamakna the fusion server has been put on hold for now. They'll focus on bug fixing, politics/nation rework, class balance, revising mechanics, etc.
The BoT will probably come with the nation rework, I hadn't realized we were so close to the start of the series chronologically. It's weird to have the MMO actually advance 1 year every year, in some years we could actually reach the series.

Imagine another conflict between the events of the games and the lore.
I hope Tot is not the one writing the plots

Oropo punishing Toxine after the events of that Dofus quest

Seconding

Daily remind that Yugo did nothing wrong

Attached: 1505593028672.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Sure~

Attached: S03E12.mp4_snapshot_18.15_[2018.03.23_08.57.46].jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

¿Echo X Toxine por favor?

>Ignoring Plant slut

Good,let her be with forgotten Harebourg

53rd for that

btw, here is the cast.

Attached: new cast maybe.png (769x816, 214K)

More like useless piece of shit that is too much of a pussy to do the right thing, selfish cunt that has his head too far up his dickhole to see his mistakes, arrogant little brat who costed his people their way to a better life, incapable of giving good judgment and decision without bias. A bad Eliatrope in general

I'll try to summarize it a bit:
Dofus Donjons is a Dofus mod, with only PvM (more specifically dungeons) and no open world. They'll also use it to test ideas that are too extreme to try on beta, and if they work they could be reused for Dofus, Wakfu or Dofus Cube. The most important things they want to try out are: 3D acceleration (new animations, more life to the "background" npcs, etc.), new artstyles (they'd like to have one unique style for all games, so they can join all art teams into a bigger one and have it work on all games, the style would be closer to Cube's. If it doesn't work it'd be a mix of the current Dofus style and Cube's), free to play, character classes (they may try going back to the old spells, revamping the current ones, mixing them, etc.) and new ways to communicate (they'll do regular posts about specific mechanics to discuss with the players how they'd work best, such as "loot", then after ~2 weeks of discussion they'll decide what to do).
There won't be an open world, so there won't be any big important quests to do. Instead they want to try designing a new narrative system integrated in battles, where ennemies will talk during the fight. There won't be any professions either.
Their main objective is going back to their roots and bring back simple fun.
The setting for the mod will be a different dimension, with no direct connection with the usual one, so characters from any time of the Krosmoz could appear and not affect the timeline.

Attached: illudj1-e1520853634272.jpg (1378x1273, 152K)

As for level design, since there's no open world, the mod will be more linear (think Elsword). There'll be a big, long corridor called the "HUB" where players will be, separated in "rooms". Each room has access to dungeons in the north, and will have different environments, so they'll be like "mini-worlds". Of course the transition from one room to another will be progressive, either graphically, narratively or mechanically. In order to go from one room to another you'll have to complete objectives, but it shouldn't be necessary to beat all dungeons.

Finally, on the game design side, there'll be a lot of changes akin to Dofus Cube.
First of all, they'll take out hats and capes, instead they'd like your appearance to depend on your weapon. Since they want loot to be more important, there'll be much less items and you can "evolve" them, so you can keep using the first item you got in the game if you liked it. You'll have to evolve it by feeding it a special ressource, which drops from enemies in different rarities. Every 10 levels or so of your weapon they'd also like to add a special effect (such as an aura or spiky shoulder pads), so other players can see you have a "bigger" weapon
There'll also be Companions, which are fed in the same way as equipment. You can have more than Companion equiped at the same time and bring it to battle, but that's mainly for solo players. A Companion can also equip a weapon, so the lifetime of both companions and weapons is extended.
If you'd rather play with friends, Companions have another function: they can be put on your havresac as NPCs. These NPCs can give you specific quests with new items at the end, and which will give more exp to the companion. Companions in the havresac can also be put on premade "Arenas", which other players will attack. If your companions win, you get a prize, if the attackers win, they get a prize.

Attached: 02.png (768x543, 782K)

Since you can only loot equipment and the ressources to evolve it, they don't plan to have exchange between players available at first. Of course, if that doesn't work they'll add it.

Finally, because there's only dungeons in this game, and they want to make them replayable, they'll have different levels of difficulty, and "suprises" such as a big "protector" monster that appears if you kill too many of its "followers" or hidden rooms.

Attached: testrendu02.jpg (1541x1009, 166K)

t. adamai

So this is some kind of beta for Dofus Cube, giving how many concepts from here are present in Tot's posts about Cube.

>The setting for the mod will be a different dimension, with no direct connection with the usual one, so characters from any time of the Krosmoz could appear and not affect the timeline.
finally

t. Tot/Oropo/Adamai

There were some news yesterday for Dofus MMO, coming in the next update: dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/860004-good-news-more-free-content
>Free zones have been expanded: Tainela (gobbal dungeon), Astrub Rocky Inlet (the beach) and the Astrub Cementery are now open to unsubscribed players
>Magical orb now comes for free with subscription, meaning subscribed players can play their stats. People with an active orb when the update comes will be reimbursed.
They also want to let players change their stats/equipment during the positioning phase, but that won't arrive in the next update yet.

This is Tot, one of the three founders of Ankama!

Say something nice about him!

Attached: le ceo face.jpg (840x838, 59K)

Retire.
Let Mig write every season from now on

Are you obsessed or something ?

If he hates Yugo so much, why didn't he just turn him into an Iop?

Eliatropes should just remain as an mysterious race

Attached: MaxThink.png (1000x1000, 66K)

This seems legit interesting, hopefully the combat is a little spicier than Wakfu.

>eliatropes using melee

Yugo was already behaving like a iop, that’s no difference than actually being one

>he’s a part of my alliance

I don’t think he can survive playing fresh on a French server, he’ll just stay on his remaining Sram on Echo

70% of this fandom writes fics/smuts that could be better than whatever Tot creates but they keep it to themselves.

>Rewatching season 2, Cleophee's into episode
>Notice something in the sky
Anyone else spot it?

Attached: sky dong.png (1920x1200, 834K)

Yes, it's the Krosmoz. Everything evolves around sex. God bless France

Best boy

Attached: 15.png (1280x720, 437K)

He’s a cute!!

More like DEAD boy amirite?

>implying Amalia wouldn't fuck his corpse

Attached: 1504558100780.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Attached: wakfu_comics_shak_shaka_cover_by_xa_xa_xa-d5hqwo9.png (800x1139, 947K)

Attached: 1515080963226.jpg (900x675, 142K)

>Pinpin carries a Benelli
Fits perfectly with the close combat fighting style and the destructive and reckless nature of an Iop.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3nassK8Mq4

Dofus Cube board game showcase (FR)

When are the Sufokians coming back?

Attached: 1493312658048.jpg (820x2791, 267K)

Again, Foggernaut renaissance. Would it be a good idea?

Attached: machineraider.gif (500x207, 1.88M)

The game seems pretty fun, and not too long either (20 min while explaining everything they did). They didn't even get to use all of their spells or summon all their companions.

>go to ao3
>fresh new updates

>weird mass crossover
>weird naruto crossover
>one m rated yumalia that barely makes the cut (but is appreciated nontheless)
>russians
>harebourg/deviched's fetishes
>wish's oc shit
>giant collection of yumalia

I can appreciate the fanfics that at least keep it to one world, but when are we going to get some good fanfic here

>Make ouginak in wakfu

They seem fun so far

>Eva has an Aug
>Not an RK-95

Attached: 213421341324.jpg (800x450, 107K)

Does the game get better as you go? I tried it once but I just can't get into it early on.

New Dofus Donjons article on the new character designs: dofus-donjons.com/2018/03/23/personnages-designs/

Attached: 042.png (1200x575, 424K)

>harebourg/deviched's fetishes
>wish's oc shit
>giant collection of yumalia

Are you saying these are not good?

Does Kerub live an extra long time on top of having nine lives or does he just have regular lifespan nine times over?

>Those Xelors

Attached: Feels slav mang.jpg (720x1000, 507K)

FUCK these shit designs

>The mod will start out with 8 playable characters: 4 dammage dealers, 2 tanks and 2 supports. For now they've decided on Iop (melee DD), Cra (long range DD), Sacrier (melee tank) and Eniripsa (medium range Support). They opened a survey to choose the other 4 (2DD, 1 tank, 1 support). Link is on the article, Sup Forums doesn't let me post it no matter how much I change it, saying it's spam.
>Groups will be 4 characters max, counting Companions. Of course enemies in dungeons could surpass that limit.
>Max level will be 100, and classes will have 10 spells, no variants. Charactersistics will be reviewed, and some will disappear (wisdom and prospection).
>They want classes to have their own identity and get the older ones back to their roots. They'll base the spells on what they already have, but choose carefully to have clearly distinct specialties.
>Aside from how weapons will decide your appearance as stated here , you can choose your morphology during character creation. The appearance you get from your weapon will change depending on your body type.

Attached: 013.png (1000x550, 198K)

Here's an example of what I said on the last point, different Iops with the same weapon equipped.

Attached: 021.png (1600x600, 262K)

>10 spells
>no variants

Will Dofus be for retards in the future?

That felt weird to me too, for now I'm guessing it's just for this first beta of the game, and they'll add more later. Or maybe you can only choose 10 spells to use in fights. I asked in the comments, so I'll wait for their answer.

Grovy is his best name, prove me wrong

Attached: 1234132412412.png (1280x730, 823K)

Fuck off burger

Tristepan - Patrician
Sadlygrove - Plebeian
Percedal - Contrarian
Dally - Philistine